Special Event: Batman Returns Watch-Along, Thursday 12.20 @11:30am PT/2:30pm ET!

@Applejack - how do you know? Those penguins would be awesome parents :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:penguin: :penguin: :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

5 Likes

@Harleys Puddin I’ve never seen Madagascar, I just say things sometimes.

2 Likes

You are missing out, @Applejack :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Kowalski! Analysis!” “It appears to be a baby, sir. 50% human, 50% penguin.” “Can we keep it, Skipper?!” “Hmm. An asset like this could give us a tactical advantage. Rico! Search the trash for a bottle. Private, you’re on diaper duty.”

3 Likes

Has anyone seen March of the Penguins? That’s such a great documentary on Emporor Penguins. :slightly_smiling_face::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

You guys have fun. I’m going to have to miss this one, because I for once have other plans. :slight_smile:

Think I’ll have to be sneaky and join this at work

3 Likes

I’ll try to sneak in at work too.

3 Likes

I’m a new dcu member is there any prizes for this?

Yeah the prize of having a fun and good time with other community members and making new friends. This is just a thing for fans to unite and have fun posting while watching something. Not a contest

6 Likes

Sadly I’ll be working. Wish I could join. Have fun peeps!

2 Likes

I haven’t seen the movie in a good minute looking forward staying up on a work day

1 Like

Damn, I’ll be at work. I can’t wait until it’s winter break, so I can finally participate in these watch-alongs.

Really cool

you are making an event out of that film where man sized penguins wear missles on their back. Tim Burton needs some limits, and yet I can’t wait to be able to attend this kind of screaning for something awesome, maybe Smallville. maybe

1 Like

I’m ready to watch with you guys!

2 Likes

Some of us gotta work. lol shoulda sked this 4 the evening or wkend. But happy viewing 2 those fortunate enough

Sorry, but people work around the clock. Lots of people work on the weekends too. I think it’s fair that they’ve been switching up the days and times of these watch-along events. The Superman one was on a Wednesday. Titans is Friday nights. If they picked just one day/time and stuck with it, less people would be able to watch overall.

4 Likes

This is a realy cool thing

1 Like