šŸ“ŗSpecial Edition Watch-AlongšŸ“ŗ BATMAN: HUSH, Friday, August 16th @6p PST/9p EST

Iā€™ll be there:)

2 Likes

Iā€™m down. Sounds cool.

3 Likes

Okayā€¦ Hush! :shushing_face: Thatā€™ll be 8p CT :hourglass_flowing_sand: for all us in the Midwest! I am planning on being here (cause this is where the cool kids hang out on Friday knights, Am I Right?) to discuss this animated adventure with my Super Fan Friends :woman_superhero: Itā€™ll be my 2nd watch through & I liked the differences between the comic & the animated versions. Good Work DCU/Warner Bros Animation! Did anyone else notice that the intro was prompted by the older :duck: WBA promoā€¦ Have a Super Day Super Friends! :woman_superhero:

2 Likes

@Misfit Ah, The Wrath. Thatā€™s a good read.

What about the movie The Wraith?

1 Like

@Vroom Whaa?
I love CEC pizza!
Iā€™m down to try Pizza Planet though.
Never had it!

1 Like

@Vroom The Wraith as in a very early 80s movie about a haunted car with Charlie Sheen?

2 Likes

Just a few more hours until movie time!! Canā€™t wait to check out Batman: Hush and see what differed from the comics

3 Likes

Just a little over an hour left- get your magnifying glasses and fingerprint dusters out!

Heya @LadyWonder, good to see you! :heart:

1 Like

30 minutes, folks! For those of you tuning in with us tonight, we have the pleasure of being joined by the Trivia Master himself, our News Editor, @dcu_joe! :tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

To prove what a massive dork I am I will bring the Hush comic book with me so we can compare it to the movie. But letā€™s do so in a constructive way.

1 Like

@Son.of.Robin, I love that!! I canā€™t wait to hear your comparisons :heart_eyes:(In a constructive way, of course :wink:)

1 Like

sup yall

3 Likes

Suuup! Howā€™s the life, @mrjb? Excited for some Hush action?

Yo yo yo.

3 Likes

Oh hai, dcu_joe! Here to drop some knowledge?

Awesome canā€™t wait

1 Like

Hey people!

1 Like

Oh hai!

Whats good dc fam

1 Like

life is great @applejack! Whereā€™s dinner?