đź“şSpecial Edition Watch-Alongđź“ş BATMAN: HUSH, Friday, August 16th @6p PST/9p EST

:rotating_light:WARNING: Hush is rated PG-13.:rotating_light:

Now that Hush has landed on our service, it’s time to enjoy it DC Universe style- with a Watch-Along!

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more!

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Batman: Hush

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching BATMAN: HUSH another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, August 16th at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access BATMAN: HUSH, unless you own the movie yourself.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the movie.

Come join us as we explore Hush’s deadly game in a woven tale of twisting murder, mystery, and romance.

56 Likes

To quote Willie Mays Hays from the movie Major League:

“Yes, yes, yes!”.

Can we order pizza?

4 Likes

Seat for 1 please

2 Likes

Two bucks and my right handed spork says that somebody will say “Hush!” just as the movie is starting.

Good for their creativity.

4 Likes

@Vroom Well, darn. You killed my joke! :joy:
Excited about the Hush WAL!

:woman_cartwheeling::smile::woman_cartwheeling:

3 Likes

@LW I’m all about being a chivalrous gent, so ladies first. If you want it, it’s your’s.

Speaking of having pizza, how’s about Chuck E. Cheese cater the event?

anticipates a Graham Chapman-style “No, let’s not.” response

3 Likes

I was hoping there would be a watch along. and it will be a double feature with YJ in the mix. Nice.

1 Like

Cool. I’m excited! I have already seen Batman Hush but why not see it again? This’ll be great.

1 Like

Everyone dies at the end

There ya go. Happy spoiling!

3 Likes

I’ll watch but damn it I wish I would have waited to watch it until then lol.

1 Like

I’m sure I can’t possibly be the first person to think of this, but it would be really awesome if they added a feature that would allow someone to create an open “Showing event” that community members can join to watch the same show at the same time because the “Host” of the “Showing event” would be the primary stream that everyone else synchronizes with. :crossed_fingers:t2:

9 Likes

I’ll try to make it , I haven’t got to participate in a watch along yet…

3 Likes

It’s hard to schedule things around my tine protecting Gotham :rofl::bat::bat::bat::bat:

5 Likes

@luth_lexor you are right. DC universe needs a live streaming section. Similar to the WWE network. It would make the watch-alongs true watch-alongs. There could also be a feature where you can see the comments on the screen as they happen .

3 Likes

@Vroom Great! Bc I was surely still planning on saying it. :joy:

And I’m always down for CEC pizza!
But make sure they bring the good stuff. Not the stale stuff.

Fresh CEC pizza = Ambrosia
Stale CEC pizza = Cardboard

4 Likes

@LW I think Chuck-E-Cheese and “good stuff” might be an oxymoron.

How about…Pizza Planet? They cater, right? “To your dinner table in 30 minutes or less, and beyond!”.

5 Likes

I must do this thing!

3 Likes

Count me in. I’ve been waiting for this.

4 Likes

OMG. Does this mean Hush is the secret mastermind behind the Villainy of Dinklepoof at C-I-C?

Bonus Reading: Batman Special #1 (1984) “The Player on the Other Side” It’s not Hush, but as Tommy Elliot is to Bruce Wayne, The Wrath kind of is to The Batman,

4 Likes

Cool

2 Likes