SPECIAL EDITION OFFICE HOURS! Thursday, 9/12 @4:30pm PST/7:30pm EST

Question for the Riddler, What was your favorite riddle that you posted on here? :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@Rob

Are there any plans to increase the strength of searching by secret identity? I’m sure this would be low on the list of priorities, but for example if you search “Curtis Holt,” 13 comic books get pulled up and only three of the are Mr. Terrific titles and it doesn’t pull up his solo series in the “comic series” results section. I don’t know why I tried to search some of the characters like that.

1 Like

@ anyone willing to answer - So this question has been asked ad nauseam but seeing as this is a special group of people I figured why not ask again anyway. On a scale of “Kite man could take Bat Man one on one” to “Joker is crazy”, what is the likely hood we will one day see the Vertigo catalog on DCU?

2 Likes

Any chance of adding pilots that never got picked for series? We currently have Wonder Woman with Cathy Lee Crosby and Aquaman. I would love to see a finalized effects version of WW with Adrianne Palicki, the Justice League pilot, Suoerboy, and every other pilot DC has produced.

2 Likes

WHY DID YOU CANCEL SWAMP THING?! ANY CHANCE OF BEING PICKED UP BY HBO?!

To the Swamp Thing post. How about just renewing it since it was such a good show with phenomenal fan reception.

1 Like

My love and support for this platform is furever undying!!!

4 Likes

@BooBooKitty
I love the designs on the site - especially the background images. Sometimes I wish I had the option to minimize the objects on the site so I could just stare at the beautiful backgrounds!

What is your favorite design element of the site?
When and how did you decide to pursue a career in graphic design?

3 Likes

I would love to hear from whomever wants to answer about what has been the most rewarding thing of working on the team of DC Universe during year one and what has presented the biggest challenge?

2 Likes

Will the app be available for all smart TVs soon and will there be one on the playstation store? I’VE LOVED DC COMICS SINCE I WAS A TODDLER ANY AND EVERYTHING DC RELATED KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I LOOK FORWARD TO ANOTHER AMAZING YEAR!

4 Likes

Any idea on the 4:3 standard version of “The Return of Wonder Woman?” The 16:9 version was still on last I checked. Would love both standard and widescreen versions for every episode to be honest…

1 Like

This is a question that I don’t think you wonderful peeps of DCU can really answer, but maybe we can nudge ever so gently those who can, because I’m really really super curious how the DC Comics wizards who restore and preserve our comics choose what they work on. For instance, seems they just started on the Nathaniel Dusk mini-series. Pretty obscure and random '80s book. Which I love. But… why?

2 Likes

@Mae

Isn’t he a major character in Doomsday Clock, as an actor who played a detective.

1 Like

Hey everyone! Gathering the team together now. For some it’s the first time, and of course it’s all our first time taking turns on Office Hours. Please pardon any clunkiness; but no matter what, it’s sure to be a good time!

1 Like

Testing. 1, 2, 3. Testing…

4 Likes

[Peeks from behind curtain]
[Gives a Damian-esque stare]
[Disappears]

3 Likes

Open question for the whole panel:

What comic on DCU would each of you personally recommend we read this weekend? (Please keep your picks to 12 issues or fewer.)

3 Likes

Who has the coolest desk at the DCU office (and what makes it so cool)?

2 Likes

@Applejack

Hello! I heard you had a pretty cool intern not that long ago. What made her so cool? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What are your goals for Year Two of DC Universe?

2 Likes