Some JSA Art

I thought I’d share some of my JSA related art. The Stargirl TV series has got the JSA fan in me all stirered up.

16 Likes

These are all awesome. :slight_smile: I think Dr. Fate and Alan Scott are my favorites, but they’re all great!

2 Likes

Very very awesome™️

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliments! I have other art I’ll be sharing soon.

1 Like

I love the original Sandman! Any chance of Johnny Thunder & Thunderbolt?

2 Likes

Very cool!

2 Likes

Wow - these are incredible! I think Dr. Fate is my favorite; you did a superb job with the shading on him! Also, the coloring for all the pieces looks amazing. Nice work!

2 Likes

yeah - I love that you included some of the original characters’ especially the original look of Hawkman. Great use of shadows too, thanks for sharing these. Now I’m primed to check out the old JSA/Super Squad comics!

2 Likes

yeah - I love that you included some of the original characters’ especially the original look of Hawkman. Great use of shadows too, thanks for sharing these. Now I’m primed to check out the old JSA/Super Squad comics!

2 Likes

All of these are great, awesome work

2 Likes

Here’s the link to a bun ch more of my DC Fan Art: My DC character artwork (more pics added)

1 Like

Wow!

2 Likes

Here’s a couple I scanned today.

5 Likes

Nice! I love your art style

2 Likes

These are so great! You do have a unique style. I like the glow around Flash. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, these are all fantastic! I think I like Green Lantern and Sandman the best.

1 Like

Very good as well

2 Likes

Radical, these are fantastic!

2 Likes

These are stunning, love them all.

2 Likes

These are really cool. I love the Dr. Fate, Alan Scott, and Yolanda Montez ones especially. Great style!