So when can we get a Super Sons cartoon?

So now DC has their own entertainment platform, which I as a hardcore DC fanboy could not be more excited about, what’s stopping y’all from making a Super Sons cartoon? Super Sons was my favorite DC comics story before they stopped publishing them. I mean, yea they’re now printing The Adventures of the Super Sons which is good an all but wouldn’t it be so much better to do a cartoon run. You could get Jay Olivia to do it since he already has a great understanding of Damien Wayne’s character. You could do the animation kinda like Jorge Jimenez’s art style. You couldn’t go wrong by doing it, the world is ready for Damien Wayne and Jonathan Kent to shine in all their glory. LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN DC!!!

15 Likes

I personal agree with you 100%. Super Sons was my favorite comic out the DC Rebirth as well, but I think it is too soon to introduce a cartoon version of the the Super Sons. They don’t have many villains to go off of to make a series of it yet even though they could some Teen Titan villains, and not many people are still familiar with Jonathan Kent he still need more time to be known in the world because most people I know when they hear the word Superboy they think Conner Kent or Superman when was younger not Jon Kent. However I do hope somewhere in the future that they do look to explore the opportunity of doing an animated movie or TV show about it ONE DAY IT WILL

1 Like

Yes, please!

1 Like

A Super sons show would be awesome. Make it happen Dc!

1 Like

Not soon enough.

1 Like

Agreed! SuperSons!!

1 Like

Fantastic idea!

1 Like

Omg a super sons cartoon would be amazing!

2 Likes

Heck yea it would be a some to have a super sons show!

1 Like

Super Sons was my favorite out of the DC Rebirth, I would love a cartoon.

1 Like

Very true, they don’t have established villains yet, but both Damien and Jon have enough of their own personal enemies that would be enough to do a cartoon. Plus that too challenges the writers to really step it up with the stories and even the possibility to create characters like Bruce Timm did with the Batman animated series. Damien has his demons with his past with the league of assassins and as the current leader of the Teen Titans. You could start the inevitable fued between Jon Kent and Lor-Zod, Zod’s son. Hell, the early part of the first season could be an introduction and building of Jon’s character to the world while also creating the dynamic and building of their bond as partners and friends

1 Like

I miss super sons…DAMN YOU BENDIS

4 Likes

You guys know Super Sons is back right? It’s a 12 issue mini.

1 Like

I agree. Super sons was fun. I’d love to see it grow.

I agree 100% with this idea. I’d absolutely love to see a Super Sons cartoon. Make it so DC.

1 Like