So No Reign of Supermen?

So I’m expected to just be okay with the fact that this movie is out digitally but not on here? Naw DC yall need to get it together!!

1 Like

It’s coming on the 29th when it is released on Blu Ray. Due to licensing most streaming services need to wait until the physical release to have it available. For the past several years the digital release for movies has been about 2 weeks before physical. We just have to wait 2 more weeks for it to be on DC Universe.

2 Likes

They also said in the press release about this that movies would come out the same day as they were released on Blue Ray> They did not say the same day it is released in any format ever. This is how they said they would do it.

2 Likes

It’s been known for weeks due to the prominent announcement in the Watchtower section over a month ago that all DC animated movies would be here on the day of their physical home video (DVD and Blu-ray) releases.

4 Likes

We were told on Christmas Eve on what was coming and going. And the reign of Superman will be here on January 29. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

lol God I was so naive when this app was announced. I thought, “Awesome, now I’ll have access to the CW shows and all the animated movies! Otherwise, whats the point of paying every month for a DC exclusive app? In any case, I can’t wait to use this on my Xbox One!”

Whoops

2 Likes