So I'm planning to get Gene Hackman aka Lex Luthors signature! So excited!

I’m a huge fan of the Richard Donner Superman movie, and I saw an opportunity to get Gene Hackmans signature. I wish I could meet him in person, but I’ll just be happy enough to get his signature! I’m so stoked to add his signature to my collection!

7 Likes

That’s great! Do you collect autographs?

1 Like

So happy for you

1 Like

That’s amazing!!!

1 Like

Vroom, I do casually. It’s not my major hobby, but when I have the money & it’s convenient, I like to get them. I got a bunch of signatures at the DC Universe event. I plan to take a pic & video & show it off in the DC Universe Members Only Facebook group.

Radallus, if you don’t mind me asking how 're you going to pull this off? Mr. Hackman lives a very secluded life these days. Just curious.

1 Like

I know it’s rare to get anything signed, thats why I have to do it. I’m doing it through officialpix.com

I plan to get him to sign Action Comics #1000 & I’m going to get it graded through CGC.

1 Like

OMG that’s incredible, buddy!

1 Like

So I looked up on eBay for comics signed by Gene Hackman, there were a few, all the same issue with different grades, because they were graded by CGC. The 9.8, the person is asking for 1,000 dollars.

I’m thinking of getting a few extra Action Comics 1,000 Blank Variants signed and selling a couple of them signed by Gene Hackman for like 400. I think that’s a good deal. It’s gotta be rare to get his signature.

1 Like