So, how’s DCU been treating you?

Tell what you love about DCU and what you think could make it better.

It’s a great app however it lacks contents. It’d be great if they a lot of Vertigo comics on this service and the upcoming Dceu movies. Going forward, they should develop more shows. The Question, Etrigan, Jsa live action series would be awesome. Also, I hope Green Lantern Tas is eventually brought back. Shazam, Super Sons, and Injustice series would be also great.

2 Likes

It has treated me very well. The Mods and Customer service has been very helpful. If there’s anything to help this apps is add more TV shows, movies and comic books. :grin: And Add Penguin to Encyclopedia! :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I have had trouble with the Encyclopedia when ever I click on someone it take me to a homepage where I am not signed in

Wish we had season 3 and 4 of batman the animated series

4 Likes

It needs more completed series for the comics. Annoying how they have a few issues, and not have the rest in here. Especially for the older comics.

4 Likes

Its been good. I expected more comics. They kinda just give you a taste, but I’m sure more are coming. Honestly, I think most of us who pay for this probably have read most they’ve put on the app so far anyway. The video content has a lot. Im sure they’re just pacing on the releases.

1 Like

Let’s see:

-several movies and TV shows that I love
-several comic books I dig
-a fun community with engaging moderators and members
-they have several contests and polls
-there are the Watch-a-Longs that allow the community to bond
-they offer nifty exclusive merch
-they give out swag
-don’t have to pay for it for another year

I’m really happy with it so far. It’s going to get even better as time progresses which makes me as excited as Harley in a mallet factory.

5 Likes

Whats up with an update?

I’ve loved it since day 1. Can’t get enough of it.

3 Likes

I would like more completed comic series, specifically the blackest night and brightest day series.

Brightest_Day_0.jpg

2 Likes

For me it comes down to the orignal content…I have all the comics I want (I have readers copies of all of them) and I have all the DC MOVIES on bluray (except for Steel and Catwoman…and I’m fine with that) If Titans (which I loved) Doom Patrol , Star Girl and Swamp Thing are all good then ('m happy. I’ll even be okay with it if one of them sucks…but 3/4 good original original shows as well with BTAS and JLA TAS and the comic section (which I enjoy as it) are all I need…

DC must make sure the original shows are good…I have faith they will because they know if they have any turkeys it could torpedo the whole thing…DONT LET US DOWN DC…you’re off to a great start with TITANS…do not mess it up

2 Likes

Oh man, I was going to do a review after I’d had the app for a year but it’s to good. Let’s start with the good. This is the first time sence the 90’s that me and my fam have done a watching party for a show, thank you titans, I’ve been able to show my son why I love comic books and share stories with him. This app helped me get my daughter off of YouTube and interested in btas and she loves the animated shorts. My dad whom I almost never see but love dearly is coming around to watch titans with me. Dcu has brought my family together again. Plus I can read comics when it’s just me one on one. And when people ask me what I want for my birthday or Christmas I can just send them to the store on my app and hope they choose that awesome Batman jean jacket… as for the bad… ummm, contracts… I guess. Cuz it would be nice to watch gotham on here. Or to have teen titans go for my kids. Keep trying to push teen titans on them but my oldest is 5. They still like the childish stuff. I love this app. Oh and the news linking back to related comics or shows… too good man :slight_smile:

2 Likes