So far, Do you like the way Titan series is going?

I have mix feelings about I really want to like it. But they are making it really difficult.

4 Likes

I think what makes it so hard is that it’s an incredibly slow burn. I’m enjoying what’s there, but I like everyone else, I wanna get to the best parts, I wanna get to the team forming and fighting side by side, but this first season is obviously going to just lay the foundation of the team and the show going forward, so I’m gonna be patient.

2 Likes

Every story needs a beginning, @Truth_of_Pisces!

3 Likes

Yes I am

2 Likes

I am definitely enjoying it. I look forward to every Friday after I get off work.

2 Likes

Yup :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. Very much so. Cant wait for the new episode tomorrow!

1 Like

I’m loving it, with each episode, we see a little more of what is going on with each of the characters backgrounds. And Doom Patrol was awesome, and loved Beast Boys origin, sure it had a small difference to it, but nevertheless it was still spot on.

1 Like

Its going in a fantastic way so far and I’m sure it will continue going that way :heart_eyes: the only sad part about Titans is it will eventually come to an end perhaps a few years down the road :sob:

1 Like

I love the slow build amongst a million other things. Raven is docile at this point, but if u know her character that’s because she’s literally holding a demon in check. Think Luke Skywalker, she has an incredible gift but each time she uses it she risks being a step closer to the dark side. Not to mention risks scaring off the first group of people that have accepted her.

2 Likes

Yeah I like it. Actually I like it a lot. I even like Robin’s brutality. I think that Dick was kinda dragged into it by being trained by a Batman who is kinda brutal. I think the F-- Batman was more of an expression of his mentor’s heavy handedness and his disgust in how it affected him. I think that taking Rachel under his wing (pun intended) will help mellow him out. Also, meeting Jason’s Robin, will help push him towards becoming Nightwing, and this will lighten him up, but taking him outta the Bat’s shadow.

Is it Friday yet?

1 Like

Becoming my favorite Superhero show ever.

2 Likes

Episode 5 helped solidify for me that this could become the best live action DC show if it keeps this up.

2 Likes

This show is a mess. Pilot was awesome, but it has steadily gone down hill fast.
Robin and Raven are solid, gar is meh, starfire…don’t get me started.

Love the show

It’s good! Nothing like it, I appreciate the the tone.

I like that Raven is sort of the general focus of the story, which brings them all together… But I also like that little by little you learn about each of them, but I highly anticipate an episode which will focus on Kory and hopefully then, she’ll have full recollection of who she is…

I enjoy it and look forward to it. I think if I was more involved as a fan with Titans things may bug me. I don’t mind the amnesia, but Starfire in name only is lame. I like the character Anna Diop plays and love her portrayal. But they could have called her “Astra Blaze” new super X and been just as well. It reminds me of the Catwoman movie with Halle Berry, or rather the Patience Phillips movie which had nothing to do with Selina Kyle canon. I would rather writers who want to write new material…do just that. Don’t take something loved and try to make it your own so your version stands out. Either expand upon a story or portray it more dynamically than seen before, but completely rewriting a character is a disservice to the original writer, the surrounding content and the fan-base you are trying to monopolize. It could have been a 3 of 5 Titans we know with one or two original characters. And later introduce Starfire when you want to do her.

1 Like