So does anyone know how many comics are on dc universe

I was trying to figure it out glad comics aren’t being removed anymore thats the postive about dc universe right now everyone is saying all this bad stuff

1 Like

Over 22,000 seems to be the general figure. Some have said 23,000 as well, but the most important thing is that they’re here and spectacular.

4 Likes

I wasn’t sure if it was more

2 Likes

Your best bet would be to ask the question in the “office hours” thread over in the community events section.

1 Like

That’s perfect. I’m a big numbers guy when it comes to DC. They use 22 or 23 nonstop in comics, shows, even movies. Suicide Squad used 23 a bunch in that movie. 23 is also my lucky #. I posted a thread a long time ago with my theory on why they do that. My guess was most comics are 22 or 23 pages long? Also, the New 52 Watchtower is 22,300 miles above Earth.

1 Like

I wasn’t sure they still did the Q&A

1 Like

I should start a thread where u can post every time u see those numbers. There so random, there’s gotta be a reason? They’ll say it’s 22 miles from here. Or he or she will be here in 23 minutes. Why would they not say 20 minutes or 25 or any even number. I’m big on odd numbers. It’s a symptom of my OCD. 23 is my magic number. I know people might think it’s just cuz I’m looking for those numbers, but I googled it & it’s a thing. They had some guesses why but no absolute reason. They never mentioned my theory tho. Some were maybe it’s b/c so many main characters, including the Trinity are from earth 23. Judas Contract, Multiversity, Bat out of hell, Action comics,& Flash Forward are all listed as comics set on Earth 23 on DC database. There’s a ton of info, Calvin Ellis (Superman & President )is from there. Anyways, they have multiple links to characters, comic appearances etc. sorry if I wrote too much, I’m just fascinated by the reason behind it.

Yep, now that the winter break is over, office hours are back to their normal schedule: :+1:

1 Like