Snyder Cut Digital?

Ok so I’m just curious…. Am I the only one who bought the Zack Snyder cut digitally…… even though I am already paying for HBOMAX?

:rofl::rofl:

I have OCD, and one of my “ticks”, is I have to try to own as many superhero movies as possible for my collection.

Anyone else buy it? Or plan on buying it?

5 Likes

I definitely get the desire to have it despite other ways of viewing it. Gotta have that complete collection. It did annoy me when the physical copies of the movie didn’t come w/ a digital version, but since I’ve already bought the blu-ray, I don’t feel like paying full price for a digital copy when I have that and HBO Max. Maybe if/when it goes on sale

2 Likes

Yeah. I wanted the physical copy so bad. But I just bought the digital one.

2 Likes

Right there with ya buddy. Fantastic ■■■■■■■ movie.

2 Likes

Yeah!!! I’m not the only one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunglasses::sunglasses::metal:t3::metal:t3:

2 Likes

@moro so I’m literally sitting here watching the Snyder cut, while I work on my Superman drawing.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s #3 on the US iTunes chart, & I think this morning it was #1 on the UK chart. We’re not the only ones :slightly_smiling_face:.

Can’t wait to see what bigblock flair you’re going to add to this one!

Think it’s gonna a Lois & Clark night for me. Something… quieter seems appropriate.

1 Like

I’ll give you a hint.

It’s got to do with a snow scene :sunglasses::wink:

1 Like

Official guess: Something Fortress of Solitude-y.

1 Like

Oh snap. :unamused: should have done that.

Well I should be done in a day. Maybe day and half.
It normally takes me 4 to 7 days to do one.

Can’t wait to see what you think about it

1 Like
2 Likes

Take all the time in the world. I’m sure it’s gonna end up fantastic.

1 Like