Exclusive Sneak Peek! LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD (2021) #1 Ft. Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy, Starfire & Nightwing - Releasing 2.9.21

For more sneak peeks, check out: First Look: Red X Joins The Teen Titans!

Ready your quivers, Citizens of DC Universe - our friends at DC have gifted us not one but two #sneak-peek moments from LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD #1!

Cover: Kaare Andrews

Today we’re relishing the drama of just two of our favorite pairings, but this 80-Page Giant has so many more popcorn-worthy moments:

BLAM! KRACK! POW! Look out-it’s…love?! Falling in love is rough, even for DC’s greatest. Watch as Batman and Catwoman, Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor, Mister Miracle and Big Barda, and all the rest of your OTPs fight in vain against the all-powerful forces of romance (and super-villains)! Even Amanda Waller fights the urge to bail on her mystery date. We guarantee that this Valentine’s Day, someone’s taking a shot to the heart-from Cupid’s bow!

Enough jibber-jabber! Let’s get to the :two_hearts:romance:two_hearts:

HARLEY QUINN & POISON IVY IN “THE BEGINNING”:

Writer: Tim Seeley
Artist: Rebekah Isaacs
Colorist: Kurt Michael Russell - Take his coloring course with code “washyourhands” for 50% off!
Letters: Travis Lanham

NIGHTWING & STARFIRE IN “EX-POSITION”:

Writer: Sina Grace
Artist: Karl Mostert
Colorist: Ivan Plascencia
Letters: Andworld Design

Will you be swooning over LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD #1 (2021)? Let us know your thoughts and reactions in the comments below! :sparkling_heart::point_down::sparkling_heart:

23 Likes

@Hiraeth Come see these!!! :heart_eyes::green_heart:

You’re totes Harls in this frame. :joy::heart:

13 Likes
15 Likes

YASSSS :batparrot:
Already dig it.

8 Likes

The Harley/Ivy story looks great, definitely looking forward to reading more of that.

The Nightwing/Starfire story…doesn’t really ring all that true to me, but I’m willing to see how it ends.

9 Likes

:purple_heart: :rainbow_flag:

11 Likes

Loving the beginning of Harley and Ivy, Dick and Kori, not so much.

8 Likes

I LOVE the cover! I know I’m going to enjoy the art in this one for sure, super excited!

9 Likes

So… Frank is now canon? :grin:

8 Likes

I LOVE the art for Harley/Ivy! I’ll be picking this up for sure. I’m always up for Valentine’s Day shenanigans!

8 Likes

:100: Absolutely agree!

7 Likes

Awesome™:+1:.
Always enjoy these holiday tales.

6 Likes

Looking forward to it!

Ps. :diamonds::green_heart: Ivy smelling like a cucumber salad.

7 Likes

:frank_grinhqtas: :green_heart: Frank should narrate everything, always.

7 Likes

All of them? Okay, I’m looking forward to a wonderful story about Stephanie Brown and waffles.

7 Likes

ICYMI: Another Sneak Peak coming in hot over at dccomics.com!

First Look: Red X Joins the Teen Titans

8 Likes

This is a fun idea for a book and I love, love, love the sneak peeks.

Hawkman and Hawkwoman have a great romance. Just throwing that out there. :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman1:

5 Likes

Ohh, I remember when this was first announced! Good thing DCUI posted the sneak peeks, I would have totally forgot to pick it up. :tired_face: I’m super excited for Harlivy—I can’t wait to see what kind of shenanigans our girls get up to! :harley_delicioushqtas: :hearts: :poison_eyebrowhqtas:

3 Likes

I’m sure there will be some kind of spoiler discussion thread, I’m super excited too!

3 Likes

I hope there will be, I’ll keep an eye out for it! :eyes:

3 Likes