Sneak Peek! DC PRIDE ANTHOLOGY (2021) "Be Gay, Do Crime" - Releasing 6.08.21

Looking for more sneak peeks at the DC PRIDE ANTHOLOGY? Be sure to check out James Tynion IV’s beautiful take on Batwoman’s story here!

Cover by Jim Lee

This week, DC Publishing has given us a story you can tap your feet to! These four pages are just a glimpse into the complete collection of stories contained in the DC PRIDE ANTHOLOGY (2021) releasing on June 8th. Click on and be the first to see this #sneak-peek of Pied Piper reminding us that sometimes, a crime straight at the source of corruption is just what it takes to set things right.

Writer: Sina Grace
Artist: Ro Stein & Ted Brandt
Letterer: Aditya Bidikar

Synopsis: DC celebrates Pride Month with nine all-new stories starring fan-favorite LGBTQIA+ characters Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Midnighter, Extraño, Batwoman, Aqualad, Alan Scott, Obsidian, Future State Flash, Renee Montoya, Pied Piper, and many more! This anthology will also feature:

• The thrilling introduction of new hero DREAMER in the DCU (as seen on The CW’s Supergirl)!
  • A pinup gallery with art by Travis Moore, Kris Anka, Kevin Wada, Sophie Campbell, Nick Robles, and more!
  • Six exciting new profiles of DCTV’s LGBTQIA+ characters and the actors who play them!

Pre-order your copy today by dialing up your favorite FLCS, or visiting dccomics.com.

Are you picking up a copy of the DC PRIDE ANTHOLOGY? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below! :point_down:

20 Likes

Awesome! I’m so excited!

:purple_heart: :00_dc_pride:

Mine’s on pre-order and hopefully should ship soon!

7 Likes

I’ll be there. :open_book::purple_heart:
x22

6 Likes

this is the first time ive ever pre ordered a comic!! im super excited :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

This is incredible

4 Likes

Awesome! I’ll be stopping by my local comic story on Tuesday for sure. It’s been a while since I’ve bought a physical comic sight unseen, but that’s how confident I am that this is gonna be fantastic :00_dc_pride:

4 Likes

Absolutely! It’s my #1 most-anticipated new book for next week.

From the new Midnighter and Batwoman tales to the comic introduction of Dreamer and that badass Jim Lee cover, its overflowing with cool stuff and should be a solid read.

3 Likes

Psssst! If you’re looking for even more sneak peek-age, you can find James Tynion IV’s Batwoman pages right over here! :point_left: :00_batwoman: :eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you for the peekage, Captain! Love the art style and the lettering style! :purple_heart:

Can’t wait to see my preorder with TFAW ship already, I’m all on pins and needles! :fearful:

3 Likes

Picked it up after work!!! Fantastic little series and really lovely art. And there were some surprises in there j wasn’t expecting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

That’s awesome…I’m so happy for you

2 Likes

jealous! waiting on mine to ship

2 Likes

Can’t wait!!! :grin::heart:

2 Likes