Smallville / Riverdale Crossover! How Would That Play Out?

I mean basically she does lol

3 Likes

Exactly!

3 Likes

I’ve heard of Scientology but this is the first time I’ve run into the area of scholarship called Smallvilleology!

4 Likes

Now I’m lost

2 Likes

Just to play on words

2 Likes

ah, got it.

3 Likes

A Smallville (TV show) done as a animated one shot also using the Smallville S11 stuff (so that Booster, for example, can make an appearance and we can also have Kon-El) with the Riverdale TV show (also using the Netflix Sabrina) would be fun but I think it’s all wishful thinking.

And I’m not sure how the Betty & Veronica and HQ/Poison Ivy sold or the Archie meets Batman '66 but I’d settle for a six issue mini-series crossover between Smallville and Riverdale.

4 Likes

Here’s hoping!

@Jitsu maybe can spread the word for us to his buddies at Burbank!!

3 Likes

Well, Rosenbaum and Welling keep talking as if that Smallville Animated series is happening.

It’s not worth it for me to spend $20+ to see (via their streaming option) just a one or so hour panel from NYCC, so I guess I’ll just have to wait on the reporting from the Smallville reunion coming up, so I hope someone asks about it or there is news, if there’s anything to report.

6 Likes

@Bar-El ? @Reaganfan78 ? @Davidbizzarr1000 ? @Jurisdiction ?

4 Likes

Superman is wearing a red trunk, which makes me love this even more! Can’t wait to see it! :smiley:

:superman:

3 Likes

Oh trust me, if there is news on Season 11 show, we will have it in the @SmallvilleFanClub! :smiley:

5 Likes

I’ve never read/watched Riverdale so i dont know

3 Likes

What if it was on a service you already had?

3 Likes

Wow I must be getting really old. I’m not sure how you’ve never seen Riverdale.

I strongly suggest the first two seasons if you haven’t. Maybe we should do a watch along of Riverdale!

3 Likes

Agree, the first two seasons of Riverdale are a lot of fun. The later ones are Something Else.

4 Likes

Sorry for the late response it confused me until I re-read the thread today in context. I meant paying for the zoom panel of the con a few months back (maybe it was NYCC?) where, supposedly Micheal and Tom were going to discuss Smallville. It was rumored that they were going to bring up news about the animated series. Apparently all the WBD cut backs (which were intense on new animated stuff in particular) put the kibosh on that, but this is all heresay stuff. And I don’t listen to Michael’s podcast, even though what I’ve seen of it has been nice, so no idea if he’s mentioned it.

So it was paying for the Zoom panel from that con that I would be unwilling to do. If the series was on HBO Max or Netflix or some other streaming site I would normally subscribe to, I would definitely consider it. Prime is pretty much my only NEVER/EVER and that’s most due to it being part of Bezolandia.

@ skogkatt
I actually enjoyed the Sabrina cross-overs, which I watched by themself, but you are right, I didn’t even watch the full first season so Riverdale overall is definitely an acquired taste.

2 Likes