Smallville / Riverdale Crossover! How Would That Play Out?

I mean basically she does lol

3 Likes

Exactly!

3 Likes

I’ve heard of Scientology but this is the first time I’ve run into the area of scholarship called Smallvilleology!

4 Likes

Now I’m lost

2 Likes

Just to play on words

2 Likes

ah, got it.

3 Likes

A Smallville (TV show) done as a animated one shot also using the Smallville S11 stuff (so that Booster, for example, can make an appearance and we can also have Kon-El) with the Riverdale TV show (also using the Netflix Sabrina) would be fun but I think it’s all wishful thinking.

And I’m not sure how the Betty & Veronica and HQ/Poison Ivy sold or the Archie meets Batman '66 but I’d settle for a six issue mini-series crossover between Smallville and Riverdale.

4 Likes

Here’s hoping!

@Jitsu maybe can spread the word for us to his buddies at Burbank!!

3 Likes

Well, Rosenbaum and Welling keep talking as if that Smallville Animated series is happening.

It’s not worth it for me to spend $20+ to see (via their streaming option) just a one or so hour panel from NYCC, so I guess I’ll just have to wait on the reporting from the Smallville reunion coming up, so I hope someone asks about it or there is news, if there’s anything to report.

6 Likes

@Bar-El ? @Reaganfan78 ? @Davidbizzarr1000 ? @Jurisdiction ?

4 Likes

Superman is wearing a red trunk, which makes me love this even more! Can’t wait to see it! :smiley:

:superman:

3 Likes

Oh trust me, if there is news on Season 11 show, we will have it in the @SmallvilleFanClub! :smiley:

5 Likes

I’ve never read/watched Riverdale so i dont know

3 Likes

What if it was on a service you already had?

3 Likes

Wow I must be getting really old. I’m not sure how you’ve never seen Riverdale.

I strongly suggest the first two seasons if you haven’t. Maybe we should do a watch along of Riverdale!

3 Likes

Agree, the first two seasons of Riverdale are a lot of fun. The later ones are Something Else.

3 Likes