Smallville / Riverdale Crossover! How Would That Play Out?

Smallville / Riverdale Crossover!

smallville comic

I’m pretty sure this has never been done, even though there was the Batman '66 / Archie crossover a bit ago.

So what do you think that would look like? Here’s how I see the matchups for conflict of some kind:

Smallville “vs” Riverdale

Clark “vs” Archie
Lana “vs” Veronica
Chloe “vs” Betty
Pete Ross “vs” Jughead
Lex Luthor “vs” Reggie
Mr. Lionel Luthor “vs” Mr. Hiram Lodge
Martha and Jonathan Kent “vs” Fred and Mary Andrews
Lois Lane “vs” Cheryl Blossom

I’m still undecided where Kevin Keller and Sabrina would match up here.

Maybe you would match this up differently; for example, I’m also thinking “Chloe vs Jughead” makes sense too. Thoughts?

I would totally buy this series or watch it on TV, how about you?

6 Likes

Disclaimer: my wife came up with this idea today as I was discussing the upcoming Season 3 watchalongs…

4 Likes

Absolutely!!! I’ve actually heard this reference before! I’ll try an dig up the video but I remember a YouTube video where a fan made the connections and was blown away by it!

3 Likes

This might be a bit on the nose, but Sabrina vs. Zatanna?

Kevin Keller might be a good match for Green Arrow, but I’m not familiar enough with the Archie comics to say that with too much certainty :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I like it! How could I forget Zatanna???

3 Likes

They would probably have a depowered Clark box Archie to make sure they both have a shirtless scene :rofl:

3 Likes

Perfect great point.

Like Lex and Superman duking it out on that one red Sun planet.

2 Likes

With those guns powerless Clark wins all by himself.

3 Likes

Are we actually talking about the Riverdale show?

2 Likes

Well I think that’s up to discussion. A comic book featuring the way the Archie characters are presented in Riverdale is probably the main way I was thinking.

But I think also having the Smallville characters presented with the Archie Comics characters outside of the Riverdale series is also an intriguing comic book team up. The Batman 66 with Archie is the TV series blending with the comic book series.

2 Likes

I Would Defintely Love Too See A Riverdale Smallville Crossover!
Maybe, They’ll Have That In the Comics!

4 Likes

Given the tone of the Riverdale show, some of the stuff that happened on Smallville wouldn’t seem out of place at all.

4 Likes

TY… Or Actually YT…lol.

And maybe……

2 Likes

Oh does the Huntress appear on Smallville?

2 Likes

Hmmm I don’t remember her showing up on Smallville, but she did make a few appearances on Arrow! Those early seasons felt kinda Smallville-esque :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I think

2 Likes

That would be cool. Let me check with our resident Smallville expert, @Bar-El

3 Likes

No…but, they did sorta come close? A lot of people thought the Angel of Vengeance was a nod to the Huntress. Due to the similarities; wore a T on her costume, domino mask & hood, gangsters killed her mom & she was on a revenge course until she met Clark. Motorcycle etc. it was an actual character tho. The Angel of Vengeance is a Mexican superhero.

2 Likes

Neat

2 Likes

darn

2 Likes