[Smallville Club] Present: Lexmas Watch Along, Thurs, Dec 22nd 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

Merry Christmas everybody! @Bar-El & I will be hosting this classic Smallville episode of Lexmas for a special Christmas Watch Along, this will be a day before @Jitsu Yulelog watch along which makes it even better!
Lexmas is a episode from Season 5 where Lex see what the future may hold, if he makes a right choice. Will he make a right choice? Find out on December 22nd to join the watch along here at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST.

You’ll need two devices to join, first if you have the episode on DVD, Blu-Ray, Hulu or any streaming service that has this Christmas episode of Smallville, please put that on.

And you can use your computer, laptop, phone, Tablet or ipad to chat on here while watching.
Hope to see you here!
From all of us from @SmallvilleFanClub, have a wonderful Merry Christmas! :nerd_face::christmas_tree::santa::gift:

:smallville_fan_club:

4 Likes

It’s Season 5, episode 9 and it’s on Hulu for those who want to try and stream along (as I shall, assuming the rest of my schedule works out.

I know @Bar-El uses the Superman Fan Club chat channel for stuff - are the Smallville-Fan-Club members going to join us there or how will be chatting along with this?

meet the new Superman

4 Likes

We’ll be using this thread to chat on during the watch along.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ah okay gotcha!

4 Likes

We will be joining! The perfect gift for Christmas Eve Eve! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Get ready to get festive!

2 Likes

We are less then 5 minutes away! :grinning:

Welcome to Smallville Christmas episode watch along. We’ll be watching the episode of Lexmas

2 more minutes

On your mark, get set…GO! Press play.:smiley:

Granville Kansas, never been there

While Lex is making a deal, love that Ray Charles music play in the background

Oh look at the time, got to go, Merry Christmas, poor Lex!

OMG @Reaganfan78 I put this on the wrong day on my calendar!!! I thought this was Friday for some dumb reason!!! :sob: This is at least the second time I’ve done that. -_-

Well, if anyone is up for an encore, I’m going to be here watching tonight at 6 PST if you want to join between Yule Log toasting :stuck_out_tongue:

:woman_facepalming:

“Yes, I’d like to put in a request for a personal assistant please…”

2 Likes

2 minutes till the rewatch party lol

1 Like

Up, up, and press play! again!

1 Like

Oh right, season 5! The epic season of Lex vs Jonathan! Lex is up to his torso in evil now!

1 Like

Oh wow I forgot how nice the title sequence gets in later seasons :smiley: soo much eye candy…

1 Like

Tom is always so cute with kids! Wow it’s really weird to watch this and see everyone so grown up when we’re still over in Grandville watching season 3 lol

1 Like

I wish Santa Clark would deliver a present to my house!

1 Like