[Smallville Club] Luthor Corp's Journal

Based On Episode 122: Labyrinth
Well not much to report, it sure was a quite week, Lana went to the Talon to get coffee, Lex was waiting then walk in and saw her talking to Clark.
For some reason Clark seem nice. If you ask me he’s better off being in straitjacket.
Anyway Lex and Lana are meeting with a wedding planner.

(I’m going to add hospital visit to #94 where we see Clark in a mental hospital, another great episode!)

Have a great week Smallville.

Otis

:00_lex_luthor:

1 Like

Based On Episode 123: Crimson
Happy Valentines Day Smallville, there was a Valentines Day party at the Talon.
The next day there was another party, at the Luthor’s Mansion.
Lex & Lana had a wedding rehearsal party, things were going very well til the uninvited guest arrive and crash the party, I’ll give you three guesses, it wasn’t a bird, nope it wasn’t a plane, it was Clark Kent!
And boy did he put on a additude show! Then insulted Lex and Lana for the real reason to be married. I knew Clark was a terrible person, but I never thought he goes this far and even kidnapped Lana! Thankfully Lex went after him and Lana was safe.
Lex had a doctor over to make sure the baby is ok, and everything is still on schedule.

There was no hospital visit but will add this party crasher as break-in #46.
I ask Tess Mercer to be my Valentines, and she told me to get lost. :frowning::broken_heart: Better luck next time I guess.

Night Smallville.

Otis

1 Like

Based On The Episode 124: Trespass
Sound like Lana have a stalker, while Lex had some business trip, he made sure she stay safe.
As it turns out, it was one of her security detail who was stalking and threatening her.
When Lex came back it seem all over, thankfully she’s safe. Interesting that she mentioned that she stay at the Kent’s farm thinking the Stalker wouldn’t find her.
Lex later went to the Kent’s farm to see Clark, looking at the crime scene where Clark kidnapped Lana and attack Lex. Clark said he wasn’t himself and that he’s sorry. Yeah right, probably was sorry for not finishing the job.
Lex invite Clark to the wedding, not only to see Lana’s happy, but to enjoy seeing what’s he’s about to lose forever.
Clark had his chance in the last 6 years, but never took it. Guess he plans to be a loner for the rest of his life, no girls would want him now.

I’m going to say hospital visit is now at #95 & break-in at Luthor’s Mansion or Luthor Corp is now at #47.

Hopefully next week will be a better week. :grinning:

Otis

1 Like

Just wish they could have used either Bruce or Diana

2 Likes

I totally 100% agree with you, that would’ve been awesome to see them on the show.:grinning:

2 Likes

Based On Episode 125: Freak
Lex had another secret project going on, not even Lana need to know about it. There’s this blind kid who can track down a meter freaks.
Once they’re found, they’ll be dealt with, in a surprising twist, Chloe Sullivan is a meter freak, I show the footage to Lex, he said to keep a close eye on her!

So now we have #96 hospital visit and no Break-in.

We’re getting closer to the big wedding day, goodnight Smallville.

Otis

1 Like

Based On Episode 126: Promise
The Wedding Day is finally here for Lex & Lana, Lex woke up in the morning talking to Lana before going to Luthor Corp.
Then he went to church. He had a secret meeting in a Cemetery ground, don’t think I should say why.
Later the Wedding went well, Lana wore a beautiful white dress.
Lex later meet with Mr. Luthor. Anyway it went well, I’m sure poor Clark is happy with how it all went. In a meantime I’ve got a Wedding cake to eat.

There was a hospital visit before the wedding when Lex and Lana check on a baby which bring us to #97 and the break-in at Luthor’s Mansion or Luthor Corp is still at #47.

Otis

1 Like

Based On Episode 127: Combat
It’s been a week since the wedding, Lana seem kind of sad, just when things couldn’t get any worse for her she lose the baby. I’d say Lex is taken this really well.
Beside that, Green Arrow and his so call Super Friends destroy another facility.
Lex had another project that had to do the underground Fight Club, apparently someone killed the strongest guy ever name Titan. It turns out that Titan wasn’t a meter freak!
We see that Lex destroy some document that has to do with the baby, as it turns out, Lex… Sorry can’t say, I really have a job to keep. In the meantime Lana has been in the nursery, sitting in a rocking chair thinking about the baby.

We now have #98 hospital visit. Have a goodnight Smallville.

Otis

1 Like

Based On Episode: 128: Progeny
Ever since we found out that Chloe Sullivan is a meter freak, Lex decided to do a research and study her mother who is in a mental hospital.
She had a interesting power that can control people, at first Mrs. Sullivan claim she can only control her daughter, she obviously lied so Lex put her to the test.
As it turns out she can control another person. Lex tell her to bring the craze guy back to the hospital, instead she had him send to Luthor’s Mansion to attack Lana!
For a Wonder Woman, she has gone too far. Somehow Chloe found her mother.
It’s been a interesting week, things seem to go according to plan, Lex did visit at the Daily Planet to see Chloe and to be sure she doesn’t print a story about this, even if she value her life.

We now have #100 Hospital visit, Chloe’s mother and Lana, the break-in at Luthor’s Mansion or Luthor Corp is now at #48.

Goodnight Smallville.

Otis

1 Like

Based On Episode 129: Nemesis
While Lex and Mr. Luthor were walking and talking in the underground tunnel, there was a explosion between them!
As Mr. Luthor was being sent to a Hospital, this insane woman held Lex hostage, demanding to speak to her husband, Lex tells her that he’s dead.
Lex barely escape from her when she cause another explosion.
Out of nowhere Clark shows up and claim he was trying to rescue Lex.
They were pretty much trap in a tunnel, Clark soon find himself stuck and trap. He claim that Lana was going to leave Lex on their wedding day.
Lex help Clark to get out of the trap, and they both got out of the tunnel in time!
Later Lex ask Lana if she really was going to leave him, as it turns out, it was untrue. Clark was lying as always, probably just jealous.
In the meantime Lex went to check on his secret project, the insane woman’s husband is the test subject…

For Hospital visit, we now have #101 with no Break-in at Luthor’s Mansion or Luthor Corp.

Otis

1 Like

Based On Episode 130: Noir
Lana got shot at the Daily Planet, the attacker was unknown at the time. It seem she had some kind of evidence on Lex.
Thankfully she’s ok and will get better soon. In the meantime I’m going to watch a good old Noir film, maybe Outside The Law silent film staring Lon Chaney or Public Enemy staring James Cagney.
Hospital visit is now at #102 with no Break-in. Have a pleasant evening Smallville.

Otis

1 Like

Based On Episode 131: Prototype
Things are looking good for project Ares where Lex made a super solider.
Only problem was Senator Burk wanted to shut it down, Lex of course is not going to let it happen.
The prototype solider went after and killed the Senator and his bodyguards.
When Lex heard there was a witness, he send the prototype solider to go after whoever the witness is.
It seem like the prototype is fighting the control for his emotion which killed him. What happened?
Who knows, but one thing for sure, Lex made a ton of clones of Prototype soliders, this is only just a beginning.
On the other note, Lana seem to be getting better after being shot over a week ago. She was listening to Lex talking to Burk, she should really need to learn to mind her own business when Lex is having a important meeting.

There was no Hospital visit or break-in this week. Goodnight Smallville…things are about to get a whole lot interesting.

Otis

1 Like

Based On Episode 132: Phantom
Lex visit a country where he found a man possess by some strange demon like creature, he’d be perfect for Ares Project.
When he came back home, things took a turn for worse when Mr. Luthor told Lex that Lana doesn’t love him, and he was the one who force Lana to marry him. This anger Lex and told Mr. Luthor to stay out of his life, Mr. Luthor said that Lex can’t get rid of him that easily.
We shall see. Anyway Lana later came by and told Lex she was leaving him. Lex didn’t take the news well, he even slap Lana.
Later at Ares project Lex ran a test on a boy, all of the sudden he was possess by a creature! ex ran for his life, leaving a doctor behind.
As he was trying to get away he was stop by Clark who slam and held him to the wall, claiming that he killed Lana by blowing her up in a car! That was shocking to hear, then Clark and Lex see the possess kid in the doorway, Clark let Lex go, and as Lex manage to get out of the tunnel, he was met by the polices on a bridge, they were placing him under arrest for the murder of Lana Luthor as the dam was breaking and the water is about to flood!

So far there’s no hospital visit or break-in, things are about to get wet in Smallville!

Otis

To Be Continued…

End Of Season 6.

1 Like

Season 7 Begins

Based On Episode 133: Bizarro
As the water was coming towards the police car, Lex find himself underwater with no way out! The water kept pouring in as Lex trys to get out. Then he see a angel staring back at him.
Before he knows it, he was on land and see the angel fly away.
At Luthor Corp Lex is willing to turn himself in thinking he has a second chance.
Later as he was being integrated, The Phantom who look like Clark kill the police officer and take Lex to the dam.
Lex wanted to know who he is and where’s he’s from. Next thing he knows he was knocked out.
So now Lex is now in prison for the murder of Lana Luthor. I’m so sure he didn’t do it, for all I know it might’ve been Clark who doesn’t like the idea of Lex being married to Lana and setting him up!
We’ll see what will happen next, in the meantime the hospital visit is now at #103 while the break-in is at #49 with Lois and the Phantom guy came to Luthor’s Mansion.

It’s been such a bizarre week, night Smallville.

Otis

2 Likes

Based On Episode 134: Kara
Lex is now a free man, sound like there’s somebody who’s taking a blame for Lana’s death.
As it turns out, Lana is still very much alive, hiding in Shanghai, China.
Lex pays her a visit, apologize to her, hoping she would come back to Smallville where she’ll be safe.
Lex even gave her a chance to kill him, thankfully she couldn’t do it.
Later at the Mansion, Lex made a sketch of the angel he saw, he hopes to find her. :0_supergirl: Who is she? Does anyone knows?

There’s been no hospital visit or break-in, so this has been another good week.

Goodnight Smallville.

Otis

2 Likes

Based On Episode 135: Fierce
As Lex continues to search for the mysterious angel who save his life, he went to the Kent’s farm to see Lana.
Later back at the Luthor’s Mansion Lex decided to investigate the dissappearance of a ship, it was a second time he notice the ship would be gone.
At Luthor Corp, while Lex was looking at his art picture, the angel who save his life has been found! :0_supergirl:
Lex pay her a visit in the back alley of Talon, while he trys to thank her, she denied it was her. Her name is Kara Kent. Heard she was a cousin of Clark.

Anyway the hospital visit is now at #104 and there’s no Break-in.

Has anyone ever notice that Mr. Luthor is missing? Wonder what happened to him? :thinking:

Otis

2 Likes

Based On Episode 136: Cure
Lex notice 3 of his patients at Belle Reeves is missing, and Lex ask Dr. Knox about it.
Later at night Lex see Dr. Knox dragging a dead body, he try to stop him, and when Dr. Knox was coming at Lex, Lex shoot him six time and he survive without a scratch!
Next thing Lex knew, he was knock out and woke up in a hospital seeing Clark. As he was recovering, he tells Clark that Dr. Knox is immortal and can’t be killed. He had lived more then a century.
Who knows what happened next, all I know is that we now have #106 hospital visit with no Break-in.

Goodnight Smallville & stay safe.

Otis

(Dean Cain guest Star in this episode and his character is alot like Vandel Savage! :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

Based On Episode 137: Action
They’re making a movie in Smallville! It’s about a super hero name Warrior Angel! :00_wonder_woman_1982:
Clark came by to the Luthor’s Mansion to see Lex, asking him about the Warrior Angel comics, Lex is the expert on the character.
Meanwhile at Luthor Corp, Lex notice that Lois Lane is snooping around his office, Lex tells her that he has nothing to hide.
Later Lex found Mr. Luthor who was being held hostage, with a injured hand, glad he’s ok.
The next day at Belle Reeves, Lex visit a craze man who claim he saw someone with super powers, Lex bribe him with comics of Warrior Angel for his secret, the man wouldn’t say.

Can’t wait to see the movie, it’ll be fun to say I’ve been there at the location! They should’ve gave Lex a cameo, oh well. :man_shrugging:

In the meantime no hospital visit and as for break-in, make it #50 for Lois sneaking in the office. Reporters. :roll_eyes:

Goodnight Smallville, Warrior Angel fights for truth, justice & the American way. :00_wonder_woman_1982: :us_outlying_islands:

Otis

2 Likes

Based On Episode 138: Lara
Lex visit the Domestic Department of U.S. to see what Agent Carter is up to. Carter told him that’s a classified information.
The next night at The Luthor’s Mansion Lex find Agent Carter in his office, arresting Kara, Lex tell him to let her go, he wouldn’t listen, as Lex was coming to her rescue, Agent Carter shoot Lex with trangalazer dart, and Lex was out cold.
As Lex wake up he made a phone call about Carter, then Clark came in, pin Lex to the wall and ask him where Kara is.
Clark really need to watch that temper of his, Lex told him what he needed to know.
The next day, Mr. Luthor came by to visit and ask Lex what is it with him and these women in Clark’s life, Lex tells him he’s just being a Luthor, and ask his father which father is he? Clark’s or his? :thinking:
Good question. Anyway that’s it for this week, no hospital visit, but the break-in at Luthor’s Mansion or Luthor Corp is now at #51.

Goodnight Smallville.

Otis

1 Like

Based On Episode 139: Wrath
Where do we begin? Guess it all started with Lex and the doctor, studying the black ink alloy, who knows where it came from.
If that wasn’t enough, Lana somehow has this strange super power, Lex visit the Kent’s farm and notice how suspicious Clark look, even going through Lana’s purse!
Lex knew Lana was spying on him and somehow broke into the Mansion.
Later was Lex was driving, Lana kidnapped him.
After this was over, Clark came by to check on Lex, really Clark, just leave Lex alone, later Lex found out that the black ink alloy is gone, where did it goes? Who knows.

The Hospital visit is now at #107 & The Break-in at Luthor’s Mansion or Luthor Corp is now at #52.
If Lex ever had a super power, he’d be a real hero and save the day! :0_lex_luthor:
Goodnight Smallville.

Otis

1 Like