Smallville Clois or Clana?

Which pairing do you ship? I personally like Clois better, I feel that Lois knows Clark a lot better then Lana did.
Example: Lana lived and slept with Bizarro Clark for weeks not knowing it wasn’t really Clark. On the other hand with Clark Luthor all Lois had to do was look into his eyes and immediately tell the two apart. That’s just one example of why I ship Clois better. What about you guys?

Clark and Chloe! But yeah out of those two, by far Clois

Clois. Lana was so pretty though. It’s a tough choice.

Lana also dated Lana in smallville & lois in red son & on earth 3. But yes I’d say Clois is the best match for sure. Lana knew about Clark’s powers before Lois, but Clark kept it from Lois to protect her. So another example of his love for Lois. Of course he didn’t have much choice with Lana, she figured it out. But he could’ve denied it & didn’t.

Lana dated Luthor I meant not herself darn autocorrect

1 Like

My post should start with Luthor not Lana my bad

1 Like

We definetly need the ability to edit our posts and delete them. I always have issues of mistakes too

1 Like

Yeah nah. Edit buttons plz!

2 Likes

The edit function would give autocorrect mistakes we miss before posting a real kick in the Levi’s.

2 Likes

abfgmsw & TX85

Yes on the edit button & thank u for commiserating with me. I even proofread it, then when I hit post it changed it to Lana. Made my whole paragraph not make sense.

Anyone else reminded of fresh baked cookies just coming out of the oven with regards to Lana? Maybe it’s just me.

Lana was literally one of the worst characters on that show.

1 Like

Clois all the way. Aside from the fact we know that they’re endgame, Lana was just annoying. She had her moments, and she did help push the story along, but there were times where I just wanted to time jump and bring in Lois. Which I’m glad they did, though I will say having her have to enroll in Smallville High was pretty funny.

1 Like

I LOVE Lana Lang from Smallville. She was so deeply flawed and troubled. Everyone around her tried to paint her as this perfect person and she just could never live up to all of their expectations. She was my absolute favorite character on the show. Clana was also my favorite pairing on the show. I just adored Tom Welling’s chemistry with Kristin Kreuk. They just had a special spark between them. I have to go with Clana.

I always felt this Lois was just not for me. I didn’t like her portrayal at all. I know she’s praised by a lot of Smallville fans, but she just was not Lois to me. She also lacked chemistry with Clark. They felt like two people that wanted to be with everyone else, but each other and were only forced to be together when all of their other options left or turned evil, etc. Lois on that show seemed more interested in anyone in a mask or a cape than Clark. It also didn’t help that Clois caused the show to tank and get cancelled.

1 Like

I mean it’s Lois Lane. Are you gonna stand here and tell me Clark Kent isn’t supposed to be with Lois Lane.

1 Like