Smallville Awards

I can’t rewatch it because it makes me too sad

4 Likes

That and the episodes after :sob: they really depict the loss so well and when it comes up in later seasons they keep evolving it and show so much character growth. I love this show so much! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

This scene is my favorite example of that, especially because of Martha’s face:

4 Likes

So where is Hawkman from season 10, Sandman from season 9, and Dr. Fate from season 9?

5 Likes

@MatthewHecht

4 Likes

Got it, we are not using the best Smallville episode ever.

4 Likes

if this has hawkman in it im blocking you lol

4 Likes

ok im not blocking you, but im now angry lol

4 Likes

5 Likes

I forgive you. I’ll take my position back now lmfao

4 Likes

:rofl: awesome! Yes Hawkman and the rest of the Justice Society of America arrive in the two part episode 11 & 12: Absolute Justice in season 9, written by Geoff Johns.

6 Likes

There is a scene in season 10 I’m pretty sure that breaks my heart but it’s also a beautiful scene! I can’t wait till you see the entire series! I’m excited to hear your first impressions of various episodes!

5 Likes

Im sorry but the “red-blue blur” is the most hilarious superhero name to ever exist and for that it gets my vote it’s so silly I love it so much :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Good polls. Good reactions. Thanks for these @Jurisdiction
and @Bar-El

Which episode are you referencing? I know, I know. No spoilers, lol.

6 Likes

Jonathon Kent’s death by far is the most heartbreaking. Dr. Virgil Swann was a close 2nd for me, just to the actors ties to Superman. :smallville_fan_club: :00_dc_pride_tg:

7 Likes

I see that you’ve recently join DC Universe Infinite, Welcome and Thankyou so much for your comment. I completely agree with you.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I just went back and found it, it’s actually season 9, episode 20: Hostage. The whole episode is all about thinking you’ve moved on, it’s been 4 years since Jonathan passed away and everyone is trying their best to not stay stuck in the past but it’s the little things that suddenly make you feel like you’re never truly over it, just further from it, but the heartbreak never goes away. Tom and Annette are amazing in this episode and the way they use light and angles to make us miss Jonathan gets me every time! :sneezing_face:

7 Likes

Yeah welcome @kkdillon17.87920 and welcome to the Smallville Fan Club!! :smiley:

7 Likes

@Bar-El Thanks for the reference to S09E20. On my way to re-watch it.
@kkdillon17.87920 welcome to Smallville, population “number of members of Smallville Fan Club here”.

6 Likes

population: a lot

5 Likes