Slade Wilson vs Jason Bourne. Who wins?

Wilson had some experimental drug introduced which gave him faster reflexes and apparently more strength. But he isn’t superhuman, just a man. Bourne had deep psychosis done to him such that he reacts without thinking. He may not have the brute strength, but his reflexes are pretty heightened as well and at his peak he has no remorse. He doesn’t waste time on conversation or feelings. He is closer to the robot Terminator than Deathstroke.

Slade Wilson.

Slade Wilson is written like Batman. He could probably go up against a kryptonian with superspeed, superstrength, invulnerability, superhearing, supersight, frostbreath and friggin laser beams attached to his head and get away with it, because:

“I’m Deathstroke”

2 Likes

Then Dick Grayson wouldn’t last a minute. But we already know how this ends.

Bourne could hold his own. It would come down to chance.

Let’s be real. A Kryptonian would vaporize him at a glance. He would be gelatinized, disassembled with a punch.

Jason Bourne will be “Jason Dead” after Deathstroke is done with him.

1 Like

Slade without a question!

1 Like

Deathstroke would simply own Jason Bourne in every conceivable way lol.

2 Likes

So, Bourne or Grayson?

Slade wins

2 Likes

1 Like

That icon suit beats everything.

1 Like

This is absurd. Wilson has no shot against Superman, none whatsoever. Wilson is just a guy with some enhanced physical abilities and fancy gear. He is just a super-soldier. Batman is superior. I read his beginning at the time he was created. I know him. Nightwing is probably an equal. On any given day, it could go either way. Just about anyone else with super powers would wipe their asses with him, including Garth and Donna, certainly Wally.

Have you ever heard of the Icon Suit’s gravity sheath?