Six Degrees of DC

Cyborg and Grid

3 Likes

Cyborg was the living host of the cybernetic parasite Grid.

4 Likes

Kid Amazo and The Magnificent Kev

2 Likes

Kid Amazo was monitored by Martian Manhunter, who was in StormWatch with Midnighter, who was killed by Kev.

4 Likes

I’m starting to think it’s impossible to find two characters that can’t be connected.

2 Likes

Just use Collapser! It worked for me!

2 Likes

Calamity (Amity Arkham)
Isobel Thoreaux

2 Likes

Amity Arkham is the ancestor of Olive Silverlock, who attended Gotham Academy with Damian Wayne, whose best friend is Jon Kent, whose father is Superman, who dated Lana Lang, whose ancestor is Margaret Isobel Thoreaux.

3 Likes

Ted Kord and Captain Triumph

3 Likes

Ted Kord is in Jon Kent’s Justice League with Harley Quinn, whose continuity tampering resurrected Captain Triumph.

3 Likes

Resurrection Man
Ferdinand

2 Likes

Resurrection Man is old friends with Phantom Stranger, who in the Bronze Age was a reserve member of the Justice League, whose team chef is Ferdinand.

3 Likes

Queen theme

Oliver Queen and Queen Anne of Great Britain

4 Likes

Oliver Queen was in the Justice League of America with Zatanna, who was in the Justice League Dark with Andrew Bennett, whose lover was Mary, Queen of Blood, who was the handmaiden of Queen Elizabeth I, who was preceded in her role as Queen of England by Anne, Queen of Great Britain.

5 Likes

Parallax and Hush

3 Likes

Parallax was one hosted by Superman, who helped throw a bachelor party for Batman, which was crashed by Hush.

5 Likes

Dang man. You know so much about this stuff.

3 Likes

What did you expect from a guy with all these charts?
He even casually confronts Clark himself like it is nothing.

6 Likes

Bob theme.

Bob the Goon and Dr. Robert Openheimer.

5 Likes

Bob the Goon is the #1 Guy to The Joker, whose arch-enemy is Batman, who was trained by Wildcat, who was in the JSA with Ted Knight, who worked on the Manhattan Project with Robert Oppenheimer.

6 Likes