Six Degrees of DC

Blue Devil and the Chauvinist

2 Likes

Blue Devil was in Shadowpact with Detective Chimp, who was in Justice League Dark with Wonder Woman, who temporarily forfeited her mantle to Artemis, who was an enemy of Chauvinist.

4 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Guts to Vic Sage

2 Likes

Demon theme

Danny the Demon and Jason Blood.

3 Likes

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but—

Guts slept with John Constantine, who slept with Helena Bertinelli, who slept with Vic Sage.

7 Likes

Danny the Demon was an enemy of Wonder Woman, who defeated Medusa with Batwoman, who was in The Unknowns with Etrigan.

4 Likes

If it counts, it counts! :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

Bizarro Ambush Bug and Hoppy the Marvel Bunny

2 Likes

Bizarro Ambush Bug is tormented by Bizarro, who is occasionally an enemy of Superman, who defeated a coalition of Mr. Mxyzptlk, Mr. Mind, and King Kull in a team-up with Hoppy the Marvel Bunny.

3 Likes

Driller Bill and Hop Harrigan

2 Likes

Driller Bill is an alter ego of Crazy Jane, who was in the Doom Patrol with Robotman, who was in Justice League United with Vandal Savage, who was an enemy of Alan Scott, who fought the Manhunters with Hop Harrigan.

4 Likes

I had no clue how you were gonna connect those! Well played, sir!

4 Likes

Pinky the Whiz Kid to Uncle Marvel

2 Likes

Pinky the Whiz Kid was in the Squadron of Justice with Captain Marvel, who often fought crime with Uncle Marvel.

3 Likes

That’s amazing, thank you.

2 Likes

Alan Scott and Maxwell Lord

4 Likes

Woozy Winks and Sugar & Spike

3 Likes

Syzn of the Cliffs, by the Streaking Ice and Voodoo

3 Likes

Alan Scott was in the JSA with Wonder Woman, who killed Maxwell Lord.

Woozy Winks is the sidekick of Plastic Man, who was in the JLA with Superman, who was a client of Sugar & Spike Investigations.

Syzn of the Cliffs dated Jo Mullein, who is in the Green Lantern Corps with Kyle Rayner, who in the New 52 was an enemy of Voodoo.

5 Likes