Six Degrees of DC

Heckler was once a favorite character to stymie connections, but his appearances in the recent One Star Squadron series have made connections much easier. To wit:

Stargirl was in the JSA with Power Girl, who was in One-Star Squadron with Heckler.

3 Likes

Blue Devil and the Chauvinist

1 Like

Blue Devil was in Shadowpact with Detective Chimp, who was in Justice League Dark with Wonder Woman, who temporarily forfeited her mantle to Artemis, who was an enemy of Chauvinist.

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Guts to Vic Sage

1 Like

Demon theme

Danny the Demon and Jason Blood.

2 Likes

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but—

Guts slept with John Constantine, who slept with Helena Bertinelli, who slept with Vic Sage.

6 Likes

Danny the Demon was an enemy of Wonder Woman, who defeated Medusa with Batwoman, who was in The Unknowns with Etrigan.

3 Likes

If it counts, it counts! :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

Bizarro Ambush Bug and Hoppy the Marvel Bunny

1 Like

Bizarro Ambush Bug is tormented by Bizarro, who is occasionally an enemy of Superman, who defeated a coalition of Mr. Mxyzptlk, Mr. Mind, and King Kull in a team-up with Hoppy the Marvel Bunny.

2 Likes

Driller Bill and Hop Harrigan

1 Like

Driller Bill is an alter ego of Crazy Jane, who was in the Doom Patrol with Robotman, who was in Justice League United with Vandal Savage, who was an enemy of Alan Scott, who fought the Manhunters with Hop Harrigan.

3 Likes

I had no clue how you were gonna connect those! Well played, sir!

3 Likes

Pinky the Whiz Kid to Uncle Marvel

1 Like

Pinky the Whiz Kid was in the Squadron of Justice with Captain Marvel, who often fought crime with Uncle Marvel.

2 Likes

That’s amazing, thank you.

1 Like

Alan Scott and Maxwell Lord

3 Likes

Woozy Winks and Sugar & Spike

2 Likes

Syzn of the Cliffs, by the Streaking Ice and Voodoo

2 Likes