Since Information of the Never Released Superman Game Was Finally Revealed, a Talented Game Designer Is Building a Superman Game Himself

Recently information emerged about the unfinished Superman game that was being developed around 2008. More info here:

Prompted by that news and self-motivation to see a Superman game brought to life, a game developer has been building a Superman game himself. Here’s his site to track the progress: Superman:Battle for metropolis Remastered by Diexd3267

His first post about the project on Reddit:

7 Likes

Man… my old ass has been hoping for an old school side scrolling Superman game for a long time. I would totally be up for something like this. Is it for real? How does this developer plan on releasing it? What about copyrights?

4 Likes

Ughh. You’re so old…
jk, of course.

I’m not sure about the details as I’m not part of the project. It’s best to contact him on Reddit since he’s in Spain and DCU isn’t available out there.

However, he is planning on releasing it for free. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My best buddy would be great in a game.

5 Likes

Looks fun

2 Likes

I remember the old Atari 2600 game and have played it on emulators since then and it is still a fun, if simple, Superman game. This one looks much better than that first one and I can’t wait to try it out.

2 Likes