1 Like

Plus one

2 Likes

Iā€™m here to scoop up the votes!
Iā€™ll be sure to bring this to the teamā€™s attention. :blush:

5 Likes

Count me in

2 Likes

Soā€¦we are Legion, right? hoists his hand affixed with a Legion ring into the air proudly

3 Likes

Long live the Legion!

3 Likes

I love the LOSH TV show theme. Itā€™s bouncy, catchy and fun.

2 Likes

Yeah!!!

2 Likes

Legion, Legionā€¦and donā€™t forget the Legion of Substitute Heroes stories too, DC Santa!

1 Like

And the Superman and the Legion of Substitute Heroes issue of DC Comics presentsā€¦ which is beyond hilarious.

1 Like

Sounds like itā€™s right up there with ambush bug!!

I donā€™t want to be greedy, but yeah, please add some LSH.

1 Like

Please give me some Legion

1 Like

Nice Icon, @mulletoverlord !!!

I would LOVE to be able to read some of the Legion comics! I have always wanted to read Legionnaires, Legion Lost, and so many other legion titles. Supergirl and the Legion is one that I wanted to read badly as well. Definitely would love to see some here.

1 Like

@Don-Elā€¦ Ambush Bug was actually in that comic. lol.

@Dantheman1 is it on DCU?

So hereā€™s a fun idea! While waiting for someone to give us Legion, can anyone help us find where Legion is already here in other series on DCU (or itā€™s second cousin once removed, DC on Comixology Unlimited)???

Like Whereā€™s Waldo but with the Legion in place of Waldo? Thisā€™ll be a corker!

Saturn Girl has popped up in:
-Superman: Secret Origin
-the DC Universe Rebirth one-shot
-Rebirth Batman

Other Legionnaires abound in:
-Legends
-Superman: Secret Origin

Thatā€™s all Iā€™ve got ATM. Iā€™ll grab a magnifying glass and mention others if I come across them.

1 Like

The only Legion material that looks to be part of CU is the Star Trek/Legion of Super Heroes mini-series.

1 Like