Shows On DC

I was reading how Netflix is canceling every marvel shows due to upcoming Disney + streaming service, coming soon. I do feel bad for the people who worked on a show like Daredevil and Punisher. What’s great about new shows like Titans and Swamp Things, being on DC Streaming service, DC can keep those shows going as long as they want! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There are run outs that the Marvel Netflix shows could end up n Hulu. I pretty sure Disney+ is a family friendly service and they don’t want the R rated shows on there.

1 Like

Oops I meant rumors in the beginning

1 Like

Meanwhile TV-MA shows prosper here. **** yeah.

3 Likes

Dude, were you paid by DC Universe to say this or something? The mentality that every company needs its exclusive service is exactly why those shows were canned, and this service is part of that attitude. Disney could have kept them going on Netflix, they just didn’t. Since the CW stuff is on TV proper, not another streaming service, DC can’t quite the same thing. Plus the Arrowverse is probably the best adaptation DC has going for it right now (including the movies! yeesh), so they won’t tank those shows. But if Arrow had been a Netlflix exclusive? DC probably would do exactly the same thing. I mean, I’m here now mostly just for Young Justice, a show that Netflix helped resurrect, but which is now exclusively here. You’re kind of praising the problem.

Nope they didn’t pay me, just a fan of both Marvel and DC who was just thinking out loud. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t know how show works beside the rating, And I’m not praising the problem, I just feel bad for people who worked on the show lost their job, I was pretty much agreeing with the actor who play the Kingpin, and I feel bad for the fans of marvel who wont get more season. As for DC I’m being positive that shows like Titans and Doom Patrol will have more then 3 season. Sorry for not making myself any clearer.

2 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t mean to be a cruel; I’m a fan of all those Marvel Netflix shows too, and it does suck for the actors, who all did a great job. But I would be just as happy seeing Titans or Young Justice on Netflix/Hulu, etc. rather than here, and pulling YJ from Netflix is kind of similar to what Disney is doing (although the voice actors got to keep doing their roles and obviously DC doesn’t balk about more mature content).

2 Likes

That’s ok, I agree. I really enjoyed watching the Defenders where Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron fist team up.I was hoping for another season of team up and sadly that’s not going to happen.

1 Like

I’m hoping the DCU casts the former Kingpin actor as Laec Luthor. Apparently Titans has a casting call out for a Luthor actor for season 2. This could result in the DCU reviving the Metropolis show they were considering.

Vincent D’onofrio does have the look of a John Byrne Lex, doesn’t he? Hmmm. Not too bad an idea I say.

I think he would make a great Lex Luthor, are you listening @applejack