Shows casting off center

When ever I cast a show that has had an HD remake it appears off center. I have tried restarting the app, restarting the cast, and restarting the tv. I believe it may be an issue with dimensions somewhere. If I restart the tv it appears fixed for a second and then everything stretches to the right again. When watching there’s a kinda jump where you see everything on the screen elongate. After that the right edge isn’t visible cutting off names and faces. Does anybody have an idea for a fix? I don’t believe it is my tv as it doesn’t appear to happen when streaming any other shows. It only appears off center when attempting to cast or airplay BTAS, TNBA, and Batman Beyond.

Hey @Background_Civilian!

Welcome to the Community! We’re glad to have you with us. I see you’re having a bit of trouble while casting, I recommend reaching out to our amazing Support staff. You can submit a ticket HERE.

Make sure you include all of your device details in the email, this will help the team to provide the best troubleshooting tips in order to assist you. I hope this helps!

Anyone else having troubles with video playback?