Showing Off My Community Hero Gifts!

I’m a little late to the party on this, but I still wanted to say a huge thank you to the amazing people at DC Universe who sent me these amazing goodies! Pins, buttons, a pop socket, variants, an action figure and my very first Absolute! I love it all so much, and it’s just another reminder of how amazing this community is

35 Likes

Congrats!

7 Likes

Congrats!! :batman_hv_1: :partying_face:
And that Arkham Aslyum absolute looks amazing!!

7 Likes

Congrats :smiley:

5 Likes

Agreed!!! And a great haul!!! I just received mine yesterday and was sooooooo thrilled by what I got!!! They definitely paid attention to my love, because it was ALL Wonder Woman (except the buttons) and I couldn’t have been happier!!! It is just awesome to be recognized for doing what you love and not expecting anything!!! I am not on my phone, but I posted pictures at my Twitter if you want to see my set, @chris_h71. Feel free to follow me if you like as well!!!

4 Likes

Congrats!!!

5 Likes

Congratulations, @arkhamassassin! That’s a wonderful gift set! The book is gorgeous! :grinning:

5 Likes

Congrats @arkhamassassin that’s an awesome get. That Absolute Arkham Asylum looks especially awesome!

5 Likes

What an amazing haul! :smiley: And you deserve every bit of it, @arkhamassassin. Thank you for all that you do for this community.

5 Likes

Great stuff. All earned & well deserved.

3 Likes

Great stuff, and well deserved! :smiley:

4 Likes

@arkhamassassin Congratulations! Well deserved. Nice haul.

4 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face: :partying_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Aww, there’s no such thing as too late, @arkhamassassin (but rest assured, I’ll always be first to chime in by saying, “the party doesn’t start until you get here!” ^_^). We’re so happy to hear that you liked your goodies - it’s our pleasure to be able to point out that the community’s only this amazing because it’s made up of people like you! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you all so much for the kind words! And congratulations to everyone else who was recently named a Community Hero. It’s so awesome to see this many staples of the community get this kind of recognition :smiley:

5 Likes

It’s definitely a very nice upgrade from the regular trade I have, and I can’t wait to comb through all the extra material…once I make my way through my comics backlog that is haha

4 Likes

Congrats what a great haul

3 Likes

Awesome Congrats

3 Likes

Great stuff, congrats

4 Likes

Yeahhhh!!

tenor (2)

5 Likes