Show Us Your Injustice2 Mobile Screengrabs for a Chance to Win A Free Bundle!

With the premiere of the animated series Harley Quinn just around the corner, our friends over at Injustice2 Mobile are wreaking a world of hurt with a Batman Ninja Harley Quinn Arena Invasion, starting TODAY at 3:00 PM PT! https://yourdcu.com/ij2mblai Are you ready to face Harley’s Crazy Flintlock and Drum Mallet? Harley doesn’t invade every battle but when she does she comes in like a wrecking machine so choose your team wisely! Win the battle and earn Batman Ninja Harley Quinn Hero shards, plus your regular Arena rewards! Once Batman Ninja Harley Quinn is on your roster, all Batman Ninja heroes gain a percentage of Harley’s base Attack and Health! Are you up for the challenge? Show us your best Harley Quinn Invasion moments, from her insane Special Abilities to Super Moves - we want to see your skills and all the sides of Harley you encounter!

And, if you share your screengrabs anytime from now until November 29th, we’ll select 15 random members who show off their encounter with the Clown Princess of Crime to win a free Injustice 2 Mobile Harley Quinn bundle!

Do you play Injustice2? Let us know in the comments below!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes only open to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C., age of majority and older. Sweepstakes begins on or about 1:00 p.m. PT on 11/22/19 and ends 1:00 p.m. PT on 11/29/19. ARV of all prizes: $450. Subject to full Official Rules (https://yourdcu.com/INJM2Rls). Sponsor: Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., 4000 Warner Blvd., Burbank, CA 91522…

5 Likes

Yay! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I love Injustice2 Mobile

6 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Harley v Wonder Woman :diamonds::no_good_woman:t2:
Harley v Batman :diamonds::bat:

4 Likes

I only play injustice 2 on ps4 my mobile can’t handle the game sad day

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Here’s some of mine.

5 Likes

I can walk and chew bubble gum, but I can’t screen grab and play at the same time worth diddly

4 Likes

I’m a beginner :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Just make with the Harley already…that’s the whole reason I am giving this a chance…

1 Like

Yo yo yo Ninja Harley in da house!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone for sharing their epic Harley Quinn event snapshots! We’ll be reaching out shortly to select winners to get their info, so we can gift your account with a Harley Quinn bundle to use in-game! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m so bummed I missed out on this. I didn’t learn about this contest until just now. :sob:

1 Like