♦ Show Us Your Harley Collection ♦

I knew it! She had “Bought in Iceland” all over her. :crazy_face: :upside_down_face:

You know, I see the Bombshells Batgirl figure and car set at Target all the time. It’s tempting, but I always pass on it.

This, though…

Great Krypton, just why did I pass on that? :facepalm_batman: Silly boy…

If that beaut shows up again, I’m snatching it up. Even if I have to jump over a kid and slide under an old lady’s cart. I’m lacking in Bombshells Ivy schtuff, so Timmy and Mrs. Granalmaschaff will surely understand.

In-box, it’s pretty rad. I still have it on my dining room table, as I haven’t found a suitable spot for it yet. Harley needs to look just right, afterall.

The price was $19.99. Check your Walmarts at 11:00 on Saturday night, as it worked for this guy. :harley_hv_1:

10 Likes

Very snazzy piece here Queen @Razzzcat. :+1: :00_harley_quinn:

10 Likes

Must…resist…pull of…the…One:12 Collective line…

7 Likes

What?? Do you not like it? I’m surprised by the details. That’s definitely a selling point. I prefer bigger figures, as you know, so it’s a bit tiny for my liking, but it pretty great overall. @DC89 gets it. lol :purple_heart:

I have this one! @capo-mage and I will someday ceremoniously unbox them, but for now, Ivy is in her box.
:thinking: I’m actually only missing :supergirl_cw: Supergirl now.

9 Likes

:flushed: Aw man, that’s way too much, oh well.:pleading_face:

6 Likes

I get it :wink:, but at upwards of $100 a figure for characters I already have several versions of from multiple lines by multiple companies over the course of multiple years, the appeal is less for me.

They’re beautiful, no question, but when I can get $100 of Kenner stuff for the price of one One:12 figure (and again, of a character that I already have well-covered, and then some) well…you know me and Earth’s Greatest Toy Company. :grin:

Now, if Mezco were to get into WildStorm and Vertigo…you bet your vines that I’d jump into the One:12 Collective, and all too happily, to boot!

I know ya do, and don’t think this Ivy fan isn’t a wee bit envious. :wink:

You would have thought it’d be a natural purchase for me, but nope. I durn goofed and passed…like a total twip. :sob:

8 Likes

I LOVE my Diana One:12- she’s sooo cool.

Agreed Queen @Razzzcat- the attention paid to detail in this line is absolutely what sold me as well.

13 Likes

That is a bit rich for my blood if I were a bigger collector beyond books & art. :nerd_face:
If I’m going to spend money, I’d generally rather wait and get an awesome statue, or something super rare- for me it was: :gift: a gift.

Ah-Ha! Some Vertigo :eyes: I’d definitely think about, too.

8 Likes

Give it time. You will be. :slight_smile:

If I got a One:12 figure for a gift, I wouldn’t turn it down. But, their Supermans (men?) leave a lot to be desired, so…yeah.

Right? Oh man, just imagine how cool a One:12 Spider Jerusalem would be. Or Rose Red from Fables…

sits back and almost falls out of his chair as he visualizes said figures

Then WildStorm…I would happily spend the bones on some Divine Right figures from Mez, along with The Authority, as we really need some updated figures from that series.

…and if they could do Danger Girl (which, technically, is under IDW right now, but WildStorm did publish it originally), then I’d really be happy. At least McFarlane made Danger Girl in 1999, so its covered.

8 Likes

Squeeeee :star_struck: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

She’s magnificent @DC89–MAGNIFICENT!!
I :heart: Diana so much, its ridiculous. :laughing: Truly. I literally squeed. That’s not a joke.

10 Likes

We should make a Vertigo toy request thread, where we shamelessly beg. :joy:

9 Likes

YES. :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

Hell, if McFarlane could get into Vertigo and WildStorm (seeing as how he has done WildStorm, via his Danger Girl line) I’d be a seriously happy kiddo.

7 Likes

Same here Queen @Razzzcat. When I opened the box and took her out I was like

This figure. is. amaze. :eyes: :heart_eyes: :00_wonder_woman_gold: #WeLoveTheWW

9 Likes

:rofl: That’s the face I made, too, @DC89! :00_wonder_woman_gold: :purple_heart::star_struck: :muscle:

9 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Yep… I still have her & WW sealed. That’s an awesome :bulb:!!! Unbox em’ the same day & I can finally get pics of the inside of em!! The details in the rest of that line are amazing :star_struck:. Nitrous tanks, radios, stick shifts with clutch, gas & brake pedals etc. etc…

7 Likes

I got this from my comic book guy for $20. Now, I just need to get it framed. :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

I picked up this from Bottleneck Gallery yesterday.

It will pair nicely with this…

16 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: Thank you for sharing these treasures @TheQuestion101 & @AK_Bandit!

11 Likes

Anytime!!! I was thinking of our little group when I first saw it. :heart:

9 Likes