♦ Show Us Your Harley Collection ♦

That is a sweet pickup. I’ll be on the lookout for this at my local Wally World. :+1:t2:

8 Likes

Thank you. I’ve been debating on whether to open it or leave it boxed.

Open, it would obviously take up less space.

Boxed however…I feel that the box art of Harley and her diamonds adds to the overall entertainment value of the piece.

As of now, she’ll stay boxed.

Digging your Harley Fig Pin. That’s the only DC-related one I’ve wanted. I’ve seen it once, and that was when I bought it at Target.

I have to say, a BTAS Poison Ivy Fig Pin would be of interest, as would Superman from STAS.

I’ve never bought Pop Keychains before, but those Harleys are mighty tempting. I think I’ll add them to my Funko The Suicide Squad shopping list.

9 Likes

I couldn’t resist getting all twelve of them. T.D.K. is going to be released in August, so it will be thirteen in the end.

Also, a new Harley Funko Soda is coming next month, too. :heart:

11 Likes

Oooh! I might have to get this.

The new Soda Harley looks neat, but I can hold off on that. I’ll just give my brother a list of Sodas for Christmas, with that Harley on it, of course. :harley_hv_1:

7 Likes

They’re both part of the upcoming Virtual Funkon offerings. Here are the other DC Pops that will be available:

11 Likes

Aw cool, I was hoping for a Stargirl pop!:smiley:

7 Likes

…and will these be easy gets, or do I need to jump through hoops for them? That Stargirl Pop is pretty snazzy.

8 Likes

There’s going to be a lottery that picks who has access to the event. To enter the lottery, one must be a member of Funko Fanatics since May. They’ll receive an email on the 19th allowing them to enter the drawing. On Aug. 3rd, those chosen will get an email letting them know. On the 4th, they’ll get an email with a code an hour before the sales begin. Each person can buy only one of each item, and they have to buy all they want in one transaction.

I’ll be trying my best to get in there. Some people are already selling them on eBay. I’m not sure how they know they’re going to get them, however. That is true confidence.

8 Likes

Me, too. I’ve also been waiting for the Doctor Fate Pop. I need it to complete my JL Dark set. Then I’ll only need Bobo.

7 Likes

I’ll just look for Court on eBay.

Unless you somehow get doubles you don’t want…:wink:

8 Likes

They’re for sale already. :scream:

9 Likes

Eeesh! Well, I’ll just window shop, then. Todd McFarlane and some other folks from Canada are saying I should prioritize their DC wares over Pops that kick ass, but are seemingly hard to get.

Speaking of Pops, have you seen The Suicide Squad stuff in person yet?

7 Likes

Not the Pops. I got these today to go along with the keychains.

10 Likes

Nifty! Online gets or in-person?

I never thought I’d want a Pete Davidson figure, but here we are.

7 Likes

Online. I had Box Lunch Cash to spend. They were basically “free.”

7 Likes

I went to Box Lunch once, and it was thoroughly disappointing. I might hit them up again when TSS merch starts to hit in force. Maybe they’ll have improved.

7 Likes

I’ve had good luck with BL, but their prices are slightly higher than other places. :thinking:

7 Likes

I only saw one cool thing at the store I went to: A Flash TV series t-shirt.

But…it wasn’t in my size (XXL), so it stayed on the shelf.

7 Likes

Yes. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol

I’d love to eventually have all the Jada Cars, but I don’t have space at present. I opted for working on getting all the Bombshells cars. How’s this one? :eyes: How much?

@TheQuestion101 Gasp. Is that…a TINY :00_suicide_squad2: Harley? :star_struck: thank you for dropping those off!

9 Likes

Almost forgot again! Here’s that ONE:12 I was sent for a B-Day gift 100yrs ago! :diamonds: :black_heart:

12 Likes