Show Us Some of Your Prized DC COMICS in Your Collection!

@Tumey_is_MAGA_lad be still my heart those are epic

2 Likes

Whoa!!!

1 Like

That one at the very bottom is one of the few digests I ever owned. I have no idea what happened to it and I haven’t thought about in years. Man, it’s cool seeing that!

3 Likes

Hail to the KING baby

12 Likes

Very Nice!

That’s also a fine DC Universe figure collection in the background.

4 Likes

Its not a collection…its a room. Lol

15 Likes

Wow. I am in complete awe and jealous-ness. One day, I’ll be up there with you. :smiley:

Thank you for sharing that. I"m trying to figure out how I want to display what I have so far. You’ve given me some ideas.

2 Likes

A Kirby signed Omac?

Game over!!!

4 Likes

Oh there is more! And thank you

1 Like

#BOOM MIC DROP and walk away lol
Ome my prized pieces…ill dig out another that is mind blowing for you…a hint the initials BW

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, do you collect just the things you like, or are you a completion-ist?

I tend to lean toward the completion-ist side, but trying my best to just get the figures I like/want. (Darn build a figures)

2 Likes

Good question
I do both.
I have the complete runs of many comics
Blue Devil.
Green lantern corps vol2
Green lantern vol3
Flash vol2
Demon vol1 and vol3
Omac vol 1
The list goes on and on
As for figures and statues its both or how I feel at the moment

3 Likes

I have yet to get into the statues, or at least the high end ones. I’m afraid of that Pandora’s Box, lol.
Ido have the Green Lantern, Hawkman, and Robin Kenner Superpowers statues that came out several years ago. I’m working on that set right now.

3 Likes

Statues are fun to collect but yes
They can get $$$$$

3 Likes

But they do make really good Christmas gifts from other people to me. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@ralphsix you are correct there!!!

2 Likes

Really happy to learn that this corner of the DCU exists. I’ll have to dig some of my stuff out of storage and show my fellow collectors!

5 Likes

Dig away! And show your stuff

1 Like

I currently have about 20 longboxes worth of comics with which I am currently in the process of moving. So I’ll try to share some of my cool stuff as I come across it!

Here’s just a few. The New Gods is pretty beat up, but you guys will come to notice I’m not a huge stickler for condition: upper mid-grade is usually fine enough for me

8 Likes

@HubCityQuestion will appreciate these

6 Likes