Show Off Your Pieces!

Those look fun! I really like them. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Some call these “action figures”, I believe they are dolls. Action figures have their outfits painted on. These outfits are material and can be removed.

I’m assuming they’re meant to compete with the Mego line. They’re from a company called Figures Toy Company. They produce more characters than Mego, but Mego figure seem to be more durable. Since I have these for display, and not for play, they suit my needs.

I have the Super Friends, and Legion of Doom.

2 Likes

Thanks GL! It’s a lot of fun to collect this stuff. Unfortunately, some of it is not on display (sheets and bedspread) as I don’t have the wall space for them. I plan to move into a bigger place at one point, and have one room set aside for a memorabilia room, and then everything will be out.

2 Likes

I was going to say they look a bit like Megos. Still good designs on them and if they’re just for display the durability shouldn’t be too big of an issue (I hope!)

2 Likes

Also, I’m a big GL guy and have to say you need to get that Sinestro up front! :joy:

2 Likes

Commission from Patricio Oliver of my best boys!

3 Likes

I met my favorite artist, Mike Gell, and got many pieces signed.

3 Likes

THAT’S AWESOME! Congratulations!! :star2:

@thatonetim Blue & Gold ride again! Love it!

2 Likes

Great pices @TravisMorgan & @thatonetim I hope others start to share more here, I like to see what everyone has.

Some more pieces from me and my Super Friends collection.

Here are the hard cover collections of the Super Friends comic books.

2 Likes

I’m a book guy @thatonetim so I have created topics on my “library” and my collection of Treasury Editions. Links and a couple of photos below.

2 Likes

Love it! I think you can see the shelves bending under the weight of the awesomeness of those books :joy:. My collection is unfortunately in storage with me finding a new place currently so can’t show mine off at the moment but love the clean and professional look that you got going!

1 Like

Don’t know if anyone had seen this, or would want it, but Pottery Barn Kids has a DC Justice League Tower that is three levels high. It’s a playset meant to be used with figures that resemble the old school “Fisher Price Little People”.

I use it for as a stand for my Funko Pops and HeroClix figures.

I ordered it online, and it arrived in a few days. Recently reduced in price from $169.99 to $134.99.

According to the item description - Crafted of sustainably sourced wood with water-based finishes.

• Tower: 28.75" wide x 4" deep x 25" high
  • Rooms: 23" wide x 12" high
  • Weight: 18.25 lbs

2 Likes

That thing is magnificent!!!

2 Likes

That is totally cool.

2 Likes

Love this idea! :+1:

3 Likes