Show Off Your Pieces!

What’s a comics, art, statue, collectible, etc that you have that you love or are proud to have?

Semi recently got this Paul Pelletier art from Dark Knights Metal: Secret Origin that I LOVE! Krypto and Superboy Prime!

4 Likes

That’s so cool! For me my favorite thing in my collection is my Vixen action figure.

3 Likes

Vixen is awesome! Loved when she was a big part of the JLA during McDuffie’s run

2 Likes

Honestly same, I kinda wish we could see more of her. But then again I’m probably just really biased.

3 Likes

Agreed, always excited when she pops up

3 Likes

I have a huge Super Friends collection.

Not sure how many times I’m allowed to post in a row, or how many pics I can place in a post. I’ll start with just this one, a wall in my apartment.

Down the center is the pillowcase from the Super Friends bed set, and images images printed on photographic paper.

On each side, are model cels that were used in the production of the Super Friends cartoon.

2 Likes

this is my latest addition to my collection, purchased from Iron Studio. Bottle of water added for size comparison.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, these are amazing! I didn’t get to watch Super Friends as a kid and wasn’t until my teens that I got Boomerang and finally got to enjoy it. Wonder Twins activate!

1 Like

thanks @thatonetim

I have a ton of more stuff in my collection, but I don’t want to monopolize the thread. I’ll post 2 pics a day, but if I’m breaking any rules, please, anyone, let me know! LOL

My Super Friends action figures collection.

Front: Robin, Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman
Next: Aquaman, Flash, Green Lantern, Zan & Jayna
Next: Rima the Jungle Girl (custom fig), El Dorado, Black Vulcan, Samurai
Last: Atom, Cyborg, Apache Chief, Firestorm
Elevated: Hawkgirl, Hawkman

2 Likes

Here is a set of metal pins, that are sold by FanSets. They have a big selection of other heroes and villains, and characters from other shows like Star Trek, Scooby Doo, and others.

1st:Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Robin Aquaman, Flash, Green Lantern, Atom

2nd: Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Apache Chief, El Dorado, Wonder Twins, Firestorm, Cyborg

3rd: Lex Luthor, Sinestro, Riddler, Grodd, Solomon Grundy, Captain Cold, and Gentleman Ghost

More pins are in production and soon to be released.

2 Likes

No worries at all, post to your heart’s content! What draws you into Super Friends so much? Childhood love that just grew and grew or?

1 Like

An old coworker who is amazing at crocheting made these for me and they are absolutely amazing!

3 Likes

Ok, those are really cool!

As for the Super Friends, it was my favorite cartoon as a kid, and there wasn’t a lot of memorabilia out at that time. Now that I’m an adult with disposable income (LOL) I’m indulging my love for the cartoon.

2 Likes

Same here my friend , much to my wallet’s chagrin :joy:

2 Likes

A commission from the masters Phil Hester & Ande Parks

2 Likes

Won these fantastic pieces signed by the lovely and incredibly talented Kevin Conroy & Tara Strong

2 Likes

Oh, those pieces are great additions to a collection!

1 Like

Super Friends Funko Pops, and Super Friends Maquette set.

2 Likes

That Hall of Justice :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ll just keep adding here. More to share.

This is the bedsheet and bed spread set that matches the pillow case I have in the frame.

3 Likes