Show Me Your DC POP!

Awesome collections !

8 Likes

Bulbasour!

8 Likes

I stopped collecting dc pops, but here’s a small collection i have. My movie collection of pops is way bigger.

25 Likes

That’s amazing.

8 Likes

Are you going to buy one of Damian if they ever release one?

11 Likes

100 percent! That’s not even a question, the demon brat is the man.

13 Likes

These two are my favorite. 18” of Batman awesomeness. I had way more but recently purged. Will have to take an updated pic and post soon.

28 Likes

Nice!

5 Likes

I know. I try to be okay with Marvel, but promoting it on a DC serviced platform? H!#@ no.
To appease the gods of rule 5, I love POPs. I have DC and Star Wars. I actually just got TBWL, and I still am not over it.

8 Likes

I have 1 & it’s a Yosemite Sam but it’s a bobble head? I got it @ the National Black Lightning con. It was in Akron, I couldn’t believe they had it here. It was at a Funko Pops stand, but I’m thinking it might be something different?

11 Likes

Cool. I love Yose-mite.

5 Likes

I love em too. Daffy Duck is my #1 looney toons character, Yosemite is way up there tho.

7 Likes

I got an interview for Walmart today and if I get the job. I will be so excited to buy stuff again!

10 Likes

Best of luck to ya’. I worked there right after high school. It was a good job. I just collected carts, that was it. So it was easy, but time dragged, b/c once I corralled all of em’ I had to just stand around & wait for more, lol.

8 Likes

@Behemoth - not to derail the convo (as usual), but good luck!

I can’t contribute to this thread. I promised myself I’d never get hooked on Pops because $$$ + space, then someone gave me a Deadpool pop. Then another. I now have a small swarm of nothing but DP pops crunched into one corner.

10 Likes

Awesome collections everyone! @Behemoth I love your cute bulbasaur next to a horrifying gollum. Lol.

(excuse the dishes in the background)

16 Likes

Yosemite is always fun. But I don’t think it is POP. I, at least cannot see the POP icon.

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m thinking it was just thrown in there & I bought it. I saw it for $60 online the only time I looked. Right after I got home from buying it. I bought it for $6 & I love it, so I’m happy either way, lol.

5 Likes

That’s a great one. I have that bombshell 6”. They had the statue for $40 & I wanted to finish my build a Doomsday so I did that instead. Of course next time I went back it sailed back up to it’s normal price range. Is her jersey #52? I didn’t notice it on mine until I barely saw red paint & lifted her hair up.

6 Likes

Gonna put this here of my collection with a bit closer look
in total there’s 53 3 shelves the first one is 3 deep

A few Harley’s

some DC Marvel and WWE

these are my Favorites Vinyl Vixens and rock candy Supergirl from DC collectables boxes

DC collectable BTAS Dorbz rides

When I said before that a shelf was three deep this is it

18 Likes