Shoutout To Everyone I Used To Play Infinite Crisis With!

I miss the game so much. I was pretty bad at it but I had so much fun!
To anyone that used to play shout out to you! Who knows we might of crossed paths. And if you were part of the lil group I played with practically daily and somehow see this WAAZZZUUUUUUUUUP?! I miss y’all it’s been a long time.

3 Likes

I only played for a few days but I do wish they had supported it longer. At the least they should have tried again with better support to make a more finished product.

1 Like

Yeah. The game definitely needed to be more polished. They spent too much time on skins and different version of the same characters rather than more maps, modes, features, and characters we didn’t have. But I had so much fun with it. It had so much potential. I can’t remember everyone I played with but I only knew one of their names: Kat. She always played Harley. I wish I could reconnect with all of them at least just to see how they’re all doing.
Wish they would restart the game but do it different. Better.

1 Like

It definitely did, but I will say my experience was a bit tarnished by online toxicity. I liked to play my favorite character, Blue Beetle, and since he was a low tier character people were constantly talking down to me for it. I know MOBAs have a reputation for toxic behavior but it definitely didn’t help to bring in new players.

The game definitely had potential, I just wish a few things had been done differently. More maps and modes would have been the most beneficial. I also wasn’t crazy about having multiples of the same heroes from different earths. I would have preferred they make them alternate skins and give us varied characters.I was surprised at the selection they had but having 3-4 different Supermans, Batmans, and Wonder Womans seemed like it would cause more confusion for beginner players.

2 Likes

Yeah once they opened the leader boards it was all downhill for the community. It was HIGHLY toxic but I have tougher skin than most cuz I’d just reply “Yeah I’m pretty bad luckily I’m not here to win but rather to have fun.” I never knew there were character tiers… I normally went for Wonder Woman cuz I did better with her and any time I couldn’t choose her I just chose whoever. Never had anyone berate me for my choice of character.
And yeah I completely agree with those sentiments. They needed to focus on bringing in as many new characters as possible rather than having several versions of the trinity at launch. More maps would’ve helped a lot cuz there was only like 2 so things got pretty repetitive. My biggest issue with the game however was the lack of story. Everything felt very random and I didn’t quite understand. Like why and how are these cities turned into battle arenas? Where are all these other universe characters coming from? For me it could’ve really used a series of campaigns and/or a story mode ad some amazing cut scenes.
It would’ve been amazing to unlock characters through reaching certain story points or achievements throughout the game and adding more “episodes” when new characters or multiverse characters were released.

1 Like

Dude…great times man. I was a “founding” member…I miss it so much, as much as the money I spent supporting it’s short life. It’s a total tragedy that it’s gone.

3 Likes

Tiers are more of an “unofficial” list based on community opinion. Fighting games, MOBAs, Shooters, etc. all have go-to characters that excel at a certain task or simply have better moves/abilities. Blue Beetle was a more Jack-of-all-trades, making him diverse but not particularly strong in any role.

Story mode would have been cool, especially to get people familiarized with the game’s rules and character specific abilities, but unfortunately MOBAs simply don’t care for story content. The premise has to be simple enough for random characters to show up but not enough to resolve any of the conflict. Games-as-a-service rarely have an end-game in mind. If the game had continued, having “story missions” to explain new characters being added would have been cool, but probably more effort than the developers would have cared for. Ultimately the multiplayer is all they cared about.

1 Like

Yeah I can totally see that the multiplayer was the main focus and now that you’ve pointed it out a story would need a conclusion. In a game like this that is meant to continue that wouldn’t be smart. But all those questions really irritated me. Another question I always had was the fact that there was no good or bad. Just red and blue teams. You have heroes and villains working together in these teams for what purpose? What’s so bad that Batman and Joker would team up? They alluded to some big bad but you never knew who it was or even see him/her/it. IDK I just really wanted it to make sense.

1 Like

What’s good? I probably atomized you as Mechasuperman at some point! And vice versa.

1 Like