Shoutout to All of My Old DCAA Friends That Are Still Here

Just wanted to say hey to anyone who’s still here. It’s been a while but I’m still lurking in the shadows around these parts. Hope you all all doing good. Hope to hear from some of you.

4 Likes

Why lurking?

1 Like

Yeah lurking not a good look for old men period not to mention speedster ; honestly come enjoy the party pal

1 Like

I occasionally post, lol. The way posts are listed on here makes it hard to find newer posts sometimes. A lot of times the top posts I see are more than a year old. It would be nice if you could sort posts

3 Likes

They are sorted by most recent comment I believe. In that way you’re seeing the newest post, but not the newest topic.

3 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that. I wish there were sort options. Where you could choose what you saw instead of having to scroll so much to see new posts

3 Likes

Yo! :wave:t4:

3 Likes

@sirreal Hey! What’s happening, long time no see.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s been a minute! Trying to stay sane in unusually bizarre times… u doing okay?

2 Likes

Hanging in there as best as can be expected in this craziness. Hopefully you’re doing good

2 Likes

@Max_mercury it’s good to see you old friend. I’m still here and with what’s left of DCAA. Hope you’ve been doing well.

2 Likes

@rwk Glad to see you’re still around. Hope you & your family are doing well.

2 Likes

Looks like we’re it- the remnants of DCAA. Good to see u @rwk

2 Likes

Is the DCAA site still up??

2 Likes

The app is still active apparently, but it’s all sorts of broken from what I’ve seen. Pictures don’t work, some people can’t see replies, that sort of nonsense. I’m surprised anyone still uses it

2 Likes

Thanks @Max_mercury. The family and I are doing well. I hope you’re doing

Yep, it’s still hanging on by a thread. I’ll probably be there until the bitter end. Only a few people can post photos. There’s only a small handful who are active. I‘msurprised there isn’t more from DCAA here.

1 Like

I just realized I still have that app on my phone!

2 Likes

I still have it on my phone as well :joy:

1 Like

We’re all doing good. I still open the app every couple of months or so to see what’s going on with it. It’s sad that it’s so dead. I’m really surprised that more DCAA people aren’t around here

1 Like

Glad to hear you are doing well @Max_mercury.

1 Like