Should Tom Welling rejoin DC as a fully grown Superman? If so, in what series?

I loved Smallville and really wanted Tom Welling to show up somewhere in the CW’s current DC multiverse. What dobyou guys think?

1 Like

YES. I did like the guy playing Clark in the Supergirl series, but Tom Welling would bring everything full circle. Having Michael Rosenbaum as Lex would be the icing on the cake.

Superman could tie in to Titans since he gave Nightwing (a Kryptonian hero) the idea for his name.

He could replace Henry Cavill in the DCEU if Henry leaves

1 Like

I want him to appear next year during Crisis on Infinite Earths

1 Like

Needs to appear next year during Crisis on Infinite Earth

1 Like

F-it. Throw “Welling Supes” in Titans. We know he exists in their universe, why not make it familiar.

2 Likes

He should appear on Titans and if that happens I want the Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor because he’s my favorite portrayal of the Superman archnemesis.

5 Likes

Really think it would be a huge missed opportunity to not bring Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum into one of the current DC TV shows. I think the perfect spot would be the CW crossover “Crisis On Infinite Earths.” But I never thought about Titans, could possibly work as well.

I have not seen Lucifer (isn’t that the show he is in?) but people who have told me while he has aged well he is nowhere near as buff as he was during Smallville. Yes, he could work out like a maniac between now and then and likely would be, but I am not convinced he would want to. Heck, he fought typecasting for years due to playing Clark Kent for 10 seasons, now that he is starting to separate himself from it who knows if he would want to come back at all, much less if he had to buff up to do it.