should they cancel titans and just focus on the orginal teen titans show?

Who wants to be on my podcast as a guest. I do podcast shows daily. Search for The Flash Society on Facebook and send me a message. Search for my podcast. The name is
:THE PODCAST FROM EARTH 2. Dc based

1 Like

Hell no, for its flaws, the Titans show, for me, is so much better than the cartoon series.

4 Likes

It only just started so my answer is ā€œnoā€ but if DC is interested in a revival of the Teen Titans cartoon then I would be all for that too. Thereā€™s room for different types of shows here and I think they should embrace that idea.

1 Like

So far I like the show. The only gripe I have about it is having to wait a whole week before another episode. Other than that I think itā€™s a good show.

I wouldnā€™t trade 1 episode of Titans for 20 seasons of that silly cartoon

2 Likes

Are you crazy this is the only good thing on here

2 Likes

Really Like this show despite having to tolerate the Starfire (in name only) charcter. Robin is the best part of this series, and for that alone I would say keep the show on. For years Iā€™ve been saying the Robin character could be as bad ass and as cool as Batman. Theyā€™ve finally done him right. Even the anger inside of Dick Grayson is being played well. Just because heā€™s the most cheerful Robin doesnā€™t mean he never reached levels of anger and feelings of being lost. I like Raven & Beast Boy, but Robin is simply awesomeā€¦and heā€™s not even Nightwing yet!

Nope. I like this show a lot.

3 Likes

No.

1 Like

Nope. Titans has been a great show so far.

3 Likes

There is no ā€œfocusā€. Companies like DC can have multiple projects with the Titans. We can live in a world where thereā€™s Titans, Teen Titans, and Teen Titans Go and everybody is happy.

1 Like

Ummm. This is DCs best live action show. If it is too adult or deep then CW has those kind of DC shows; light and fluffy

the titan show is great and no they should not cancel it and ! teen titan go sux!

3 Likes

Teen Titans Go is great along with DCU Titans. Yes it is possible to like both

1 Like

Ahhhhā€¦No!!

Iā€™ve been watching the episodes, ad you canā€™t decide on a show just by the first show. Besides it has already been renewed for a 2nd season. I expect we will see Nightwing by the end of the First season.

I meanā€¦DC could always do both. Itā€™s not like the people who make the live action also make the animated stuff.
The cool thing is, there is a version for you out there somewhere.
Not into ā€œTitansā€, well ā€œYoung Justiceā€ is coming back soon! Plus the service has ā€œTeen Titansā€ā€¦and thereā€™s ā€œTeen Titans Goā€ on tvā€¦so many versions to chose from. I love 2018