should they cancel titans and just focus on the orginal teen titans show?

Just watched the first episode was not impressed. If there gonna keep it around just focus on Robins story and ditch the rest. Starfire looks dumb ive seen alot better cosplay people.

2 Likes

Hell no wtf

3 Likes

Starfire looks dumb, lol what? Cosplayers actually wear Starfire actual costume while Starfire in this show isn’t. So what’s your point?

Well First of all it’s not called “Teen” Titans, so I can understand the Mature level of the show. I find it more realistic and modern when you think about the age level they are portraying. Yes Starfire is definitely not what most people didn’t expect or wanted, but this is the very early start of this show. I feel that it will get better as times goes by and they might ending up liking the characters even more. KEEP TITANS GOING!!!

6 Likes

No! Do both as there is room for both to co exist.

If you don’t like Titans, that’s fine but it doesn’t actually make it bad and this is simply another interpretation and else world story like everything else outside of comics.

Titans is it’s own thing like the Teen Titans cartoons are their own things compared to the comics.

6 Likes

There’s like 15minutes of screen time for StarFire, not enough to really determine what kind of character she is. A show requires a little more than just the Pilot to prove itself.

I found the first episode to be interesting, I like to see them focus on Raven and see where this iteration of her character goes.

4 Likes

Ummm… No. I want to see the show that they wrote and are developing. There are so many years of these characters in the comics. You can find the motivation and characteristic traits portrayed in the show somewhere in the characters comic history. There is nothing in this show that is way off base for any one of these characters. I thought the episode was great and I thought the actors did a great job.

4 Likes

Even if you didn’t like it (I personally loved it), asking if it should be cancelled after one episode is a bit extreme… Also, even if they cancelled it that’s not a guarantee they would start making more Teen Titans, it’s not like they’re the same actors and crew doing both shows.

So no, they should not cancel Titans.

5 Likes

My answer: NO. I was very impressed with Titans. Teen Titans is more juvenile. I like the more adult-like tones to Titans (hence the reason there is no teen in the title). Excelsior!
Jim

6 Likes

Batmanvsjake = obvious troll just ignore …

3 Likes

Cancel wtf they just started

6 Likes

the original teen titans wasn’t even that good. at least with this show we’ll get insight into their secret ids.

out of most of the animated series, i’d say teen titans was one of the lesser tbh.

2 Likes

Lol. They already announced a second season, so I don’t think that they will give much consideration to the OP’s idea.

10 Likes

Why in the world would they do that.

1 Like

Just because you personally don’t like it doesn’t mean it should be cancelled. Just rewatch the cartoon and let the fans of Titans enjoy it

7 Likes

Looks like there are folks who were trolls from the old IMDb message boards on this service now.

4 Likes

Simple answer: NO!

2 Likes

It’s time for the Titians to grow up. Teen Titians are to kiddie like.

2 Likes

I like the series. It’s more mature. I can do with out the cartoon series, but it’s for Kids…

2 Likes

Simple answer: no.

Complicated answer: NOOOOOO

2 Likes