Should there be a young justice season four?

Young justice was great, but will a fourth season ruin it?

1 Like

I think a fourth season would be a benefit rather than a boon. I may not have loved the second half of season three, but I enjoyed it and I’m still surprised it got made at all. When Cartoon Network ended the show, that honestly could’ve been it. We could’ve never seen anything from the team again.

A fourth season could be amazing, especially with the tease of the Legion of Superheroes. Me personally, I’d pick a set team and focus on them and only them. I’d also drop the hashtag stuff with Gar and his team because it never came off as natural. That being said, yea, more Young Justice is never a bad thing.

3 Likes

I think they should tie up lose ends, but just enough so that they don’t go off on a whole new topic.

Like you, said more young justice can never be bad, unless they somehow mess it up really bad.

I do agree with you.

2 Likes

Obviously there will be a season four, and I am glad.

1 Like

If it means seeing Damian Wayne and Jason Todd again, most definitely!

3 Likes

Oops, I misunderstood the question. My bad.

1 Like

That’s good, I’m kinda glad that it will be renewed

1 Like

SEASON THREE SPOILER ALERT

Also, am I the only one disappointed in Geo-force?
I mean come on dude!

3 Likes

Jason Todd will be fun to see

3 Likes

So long as we see Tim and Cassie get back together.

2 Likes

I always liked Tim and Stephanie Brown/Spoiler/Batgirl’s love.
It would be nice to see that in YJ

1 Like

I’m going to open a new topic.
It will be titled, “Young justice shippenings”

1 Like

Fair, I prefer Tim and Stephanie, BUT it was really sad when Tim left the team for Batman’s team. He just left Cassie in the dust.

Yes please!

Wally is not dead. The speed force should have protected him!

2 Likes

Should there be? There’s going to be a fourth season regardless of you’re neanderthal ideologies and comments. Young justice will be funded by Lexcorp and our subsidiaries in partnership with Warner Bros Entertainment inc.

-Mercy Graves

1 Like

Wally’s not dead. He’s just a thousand years in the future.

2 Likes