Should the Terrifics Be in a Movie?

So if anyone asked does DC have its own Fantastic Four the first thing that would come to my mind is the Terrifics and I think they’d be great in a movie but could they really be in one

1 Like

I yhonk Hollywood is not able to replicate Fantastic Four. Give them a comic series instead

2 Likes

Wait you do know the Terrifics is a real team right

1 Like

So should they be in a movie

1 Like

No

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

yes

1 Like

I’m fully on board with any and all live action or animation adaptations of any and all DC characters and story arcs, and so forth.

However, on the basis of the DISCO suits philosophy of milking the most amount of money out of the DC intellectual property, which means essentially full-blown tent pole releases, I don’t think we’re going to see certain things that don’t necessarily lend themselves to screaming “$700M to $1B” box office grosses.

I don’t think we’re getting movies of any teams or characters (or even story arcs), unless Gunn really champions them, where the bean counters don’t anticipate large profit gains. And I don’t see direct for streaming content that isn’t connected to whatever plans are hatched for DC Films, or that someone with big pockets like Prime, happening either.

So whether the should or not, I don’t see it likely.

1 Like

Happy birthday

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

I honestly believe that James Gunn has a plan for The Terrifics. The guy’s got a thing for bringing not very known characters into light, like he did with some of the characters from The Suicide Squad.

We already know that Mr. Terrific & Metamorpho will be introduced in Superman: Legacy, as part of the JSA or the Justice League. If the JL or JSA are already established, that means that Mr. Teriffic is either putting together the Terrifics or already part of that team.