Should Jim Lee quit DC?

Too much stress behind a startup comic company. I don’t think Jim would want to deal with it at the point he’s at in his career. Especially with the uncertainty of the comic business in general. Most publishers are hurting financially. Sales are nowhere near where they once were. Starting a new company would be a long shot, even with established characters.

1 Like

@csidet1971 I think you just nailed it right on the head. Also Jim’s not a spring chick anymore. In fact this August he’ll be an official senior citizen.

1 Like

I don’t want him to leave to start something new. Take some meetings, entertain some offers, get paid to EP some old stuff.

If DC won’t give back his creations, then stay get paid, and do another God d mn Batman cover.

DC has claimed over and over to significantly SUPPORT the Wildstorm properties wether it be as their own entity or fully incorporated into the DCU continuity. Sure attempts have been made and some of em promising. But most of these attempts have been half ass and quickly shoved to the back of the shelf and forgotten.

If like to see DC truly take this seriously and let Jim have full rein in incorporating them into the DCU. That means finding spots in the Justice League, Titans and any top tier team. Oh and keep em in their for at least 12 issues (a year).

I would like to see Jim Lee draw X-men one last time.

He does quote what Marvel does a lot.

@dccomicscrisis I like sideways, or maybe I just like Spider-Man/the E-27 version