Should I watch Batman Forever or Batman and Robin

Neither they both suck

1 Like

I expect 0 likes for this but Batman and Robin is a soft spot for me. I’ve already heard it all before from all my dc friends, but guilty pleasures happen.

2 Likes

If you haven’t seen them then both but only do it once. Like a bad car accident look then look away

Here’s something shocking, Batman Forever was nominated for an Academy Award. 3 of them to be exact. Sure they were for Sound, Sound editing, and Cinematography, but that alone is a feat considering in 1996 Superhero films were not as popular or well regarded as they are now.
Batman Forever is a fun film, not a good film, but a fun film with a great soundtrack!
Batman and Robin? I’ll never forgive them for what they did with Batgirl, but like it was stated above, it’s a film length toy commercial, and Arnold and Uma’s campy performances are the only thing worth watching for.
Enjoy!

1 Like

I didn’t care for Batman and Robin. While it really was a 90’s tribute to the Adam West series, the glossy, neon glitter bath Schumacher drowned it in turned me off.

Batman Forever was a masterpiece! The perfect cast and story, why all the hate?

3 Likes

high fives HarleysPuddin You are wise and of sound judgment.

2 Likes

@Vroom, sound judgement maybe, wise definitely not, lol. But I am glad someone here appreciates Burton’s brilliance, too!

1 Like

Burton’s great but with Batman Forever I think you mean Schumacher :wink:

1 Like

… and this was the moment I realized i messed up lol. Sorry for my ignorance, yes I completely mean Joel Schumacher (that being said Burton did produce this movie). Still I stand by what I said. :slight_smile: Good call out, @Vroom!

1 Like

On this Thanksgiving, I bet Burton is thankful he shied away from B&R =)

2 Likes

Watch both.

1 Like