Should I Read "Bombshells"?

I knew the statues existed but didn’t know they were making comics based off of them. I learned this after I heard that Harley and Ivy kissed, which was around when the company confirmed the two were in a relationship. I loved the design and style of the statues and the artwork for the comics looks really cool. Should I Read them?

Hi there @EDT! As you can tell from my name and profile pic, I am a HUGE fan of this series! I would highly recommend at least trying the first couple of issues, to see if you like it. At the very least, you will have spent just a short while deciding it’s something you like or not, but at very best, you’ll fall in love with the series as I have!

2 Likes

Recently read it for the first time for the Pride Book Club and I’ve really enjoyed it. I’d definitely give it a try.

1 Like

Watch the news feed this week…

Bombshells is decent. I had an open mind when I read it, wasnt my favorite but it did its thing as in a comic to read when I was bored.

1 Like

@EDT, check out this thread: https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/comics/dc-pride-book-club-week-2-

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

I hold the opinion that if you’ve found out about a book via a different medium that you enjoy and are asking yourself “should I read it?”
The answer is virtually always, yes.