Should dc universe shows and cw shows have crossovers?

I think it would be interesting for crossovers but could see the problems with it any thoughts ?

2 Likes

I mean why not? It would help with understanding all the timelines! It would be really cool and if they had characters and actors from the CW shows in the DCU shows for example like Arrow’s Roy Harper could be in titans

2 Likes

crazy jane meets felicity, make it happen dc!

1 Like

Its physically impossible, but would be amazing.

No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,

The only exception I will ever watch cw is maybe flash, when it’s on Netflix, and crisis. I can’t take them. After season one everyone has powers so everyone at home can relate.

3 Likes

It would be difficult to have a crossover when the DC Universe shows are for mature audiences and the CW shows are not.

Not to mention that most people who watch CW don’t access this app.

1 Like

Looks like it kinda happened

Its happening guys! Titans robin Curran Walter’s announced he’ll be on an episode of super girl

Would this be besides the cameo he already had?

It would be good publicity for DCU and could get people to subscribe giving them $$$. I think they may be testing this with Star Girl, which isn’t a mature rating. I don’t think that would be much of an issue since it’s on a separate service instead of prime time where ratings is an issue. For any crossovers they’d have to tune the maturity down but I don’t think that would be too big a deal.