Should DC Universe Save Gotham?

I think DC universe missed the boat on saving Lucifer would of been great for this service but 10 eps season of Gotham would be awesome for DC universe

3 Likes

I’m glad that Netflix saved Lucifer, its a shame DC Universe hasn’t made any attempt to bring back Constantine though, but maybe Swamp Thing will bring back Matt Ryan’s Constantine after his season on Legends of Tomorrow. Gotham doesn’t need to be “saved” they have a proper finale coming and don’t want to risk a cliffhanger left unfinished if it is “saved” I wouldn’t mind seeing a Batman series within that world on here or Netflix

3 Likes

I’d rather have a Batman show with him as an adult than save Gotham. I’m not a fan of his Villains showing up before he’s the bat.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind taking some villains from Gotham and give them there own show on DC universe

1 Like

Focus on Constantine. It was a good series worth saving. Gotham was great on fox but I watched it like an elseworlds comic. That isn’t Batman. Bruce didn’t study criminology, didn’t dedicate himself to psychology, science, gymnastics, etc. Instead, he punched Alfred a few times and became a crime fighter. Silly.

3 Likes

I think now that the cinematic universe is crumbling they should throw all of their efforts into the tv universe make all dc shows connect with each other

2 Likes

What he said

1 Like

@bizzarr96.21964 Yes - the villain pool in Gotham is amazing! There are so many awesome new characters and character interpretations that would make amazing movies!

@mowntandue.47458 As much as I love Gotham, you make very good points.

@dc_jas what about a DC universe series with the likes of a Falcone story him becoming the head boss of Gotham Gotham kinda starts with him on his way out

@bizzarr96.21964 I love that idea - Falcone was so severely downplayed in the show! I mean it made sense, considering the place he was at in his life and the things going on. But with his character’s perspective and persona probed and fleshed out a bit more, I think it’s these things about his life and his mindset concerning organized crime that would make for a great series!
Falcone is a great character - I’d love to see more of him!

1 Like

@DC_JAS it would add something fun mob series are big right now not sure it would be a hit show but using the Gotham history I would be all for

1 Like

Short answer: yes.

Everything on FOX needs to be saved by another network these days.

1 Like

Save Gotham but do a time jump Batman needs to be older

1 Like

@Chain-Gang Ohh! I would love to see Gotham with an older Bruce, but still younger than the Batman we’re all familiar with.
Let’s just fast-forward Gotham a few years, and see what’s going on. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like