should DC and Netherrealm studios do an animated show?

Should DC and netherrealm do an animated show together? they have collaborated with video games already, but to do a show? in my opinion which means little; i think a animated show would be bad ass! they have brilliant minds already with DC and Netherrealm studios and with the new Mortal Kombat game coming out in a little while a follow up animated show or movie would blow peoples minds. what are everyone’s thoughts on this? now i know back in the early 90’s there was a shirt lived cartoon already but i was thinking with today’s animation styles it would be amazing… just food for thought.

i hope everyone has some fun with this question!

3 Likes

I don’t know about “should” but I’d be interested in an animated show that adapts the prequel tie-in comics to the Injustice games. It’s an interesting alternate world that spans years. The prequel comics to the first game alone has year one - year 5 or something like that

2 Likes

Yeah, sure. Why not? You can’t have too much animation.

2 Likes

They should do a Snyder-JLA cut with that animation. I’d pay $25 for a Blu-ray version.

They should do a Snyder-JLA cut with that animation. I’d pay $25 for a Blu-ray version.

I’m going with a no. At least not until every dc character gets animated.

The thought of mortal kombat in my dc subscription is like them in Injustice as part of subscription passes. It would just make me complain that such and such characters were skipped so I can get an ad for the next mk game.

Doesnt have to be mortal kombat. I already explained what it could be and it’d get some new DC characters in animation

1 Like

I think they could make a great movie adaption of injustice and injustice 2 without all the guest characters i would also like a red hood solo movie or show

1 Like

They should give me Injustice 3 and call it even.