Should Batman Be a Member of The Justice League Dark?

Now, I know we saw Batman in the animated JLD movie, but my question is, with Batman’s experience and abilities, should he become a regular member of the JLD in the same way Constantine, Zatanna, and Wonder Woman are?

Also, quick rule: I know there will be theorizing, but NO GIVING BATMAN MAGIC!!!

2 Likes

the title might last longer if it includes batman. Or maybe include some horror characters from batman such as the vampire monk or 1 of those werewolves that batman has fought.

2 Likes

“Should Batman be a member of Justice League Dark?”

No.

1 Like

Perhaps the vampire Batman from Gods and Monsters

2 Likes

No

1 Like

I still was a bit surprised it was Kirk Langstrom.

1 Like

I have to say no. Partly because we already have enough Batman in other titles, partly because it’s supposed to be a magic focused team and he doesn’t qualify to be a member.

2 Likes

No. Batman is already involved with a few teams already, including the OG Justice League. Plus from my understanding, JLD deals with the supernatural, which while Batman might understand it’s a thing, it’s not his specialty. He’s more into science than studying the supernatural.

2 Likes

Fascists should never be permitted on any of the Justice League teams. Batman should be replaced by someone competent (e.g. Jaime Reyes).

1 Like

Ooh, I forgot about that! I should watch it.

2 Likes

You should.

2 Likes

That’s actually what I was thinking: That as a member of the JLD, Batman could find science-based ways to neutralize magic.

2 Likes