Short Notice Last Chance Watchalong(s) Saturday 21st, Sunday 22nd

Would anyone be interested in any of the following for a Watchalong before they rotate off the service this Saturday (21st) and/or Sunday (22nd)?

• Justice League vs. Teen Titans
  • Justice League: Throne of Atlantis
  • Justice League: War
  • Son of Batman

0 voters

Under ideal conditions, I will also advocate for a double feature, specifically War and Throne of Atlantis. But I get that life can get in the way and the weekend before Xmas may already be reserved. And without impinging on this Saturday’s #late-night kickoff. Or Superman Serial for that matter.

Availability:

• Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

Best Time(s):

• 6:00 PM EST/3:00 PM PST
  • 7:00 PM EST/4:00 PM PST
  • 8:00 PM EST/5:00 PM PST
  • 9:00 PM EST/6:00 PM PST

0 voters

Double Feature:

• Go for it!
  • Nah :expressionless:

0 voters

2 Likes

I’m available both Saturday and Sunday. And i want to see all the movies on the poll. And unless I am dying or saving a bus load of drowning babies and/or nuns, i’m quite flexible on time.

2 Likes

So the current feeling is Sunday 9pm EST. Tied on the double feature and choice of movie.

All i know is i want to watch both War and Throne of Atlantis in that order. and back to back is definitely not required. So that makes me lean toward JLvsTT, but going with a Sunday deadline, there’s still time to drum up some business.

1 Like

Still tied on what to watch but the double feature seems to gaining traction. And still no change on day and time.

While i feel like i’m announcing a race, it would definitely feel more dramatic if there were more votes involved.

Too bad this is when @HubCityQuestion has Batman Beyond.

I assume Sunday 3 pm E is out? I am intrigued with TT / JL.

1 Like

@Don-El I should have included the dates. I would not want to impinge on someone else’s watchalong. Especially if i plan to participate.

But as i PMed you, 3pm EST Sunday 22 Dec is most definitely not out

It’s not! All of my watchalongs are between the 26th and the 30th.

3 Likes

Good times!

Now that it’s Saturday and no change in my polls, I will run with Sunday 3pm EST JLvsTT and War at 8pm EST. Atlantis will follow War. and if it’s just me for Atlantis, i can skip the thread and pause as i so choose.

Thanks to all who participated in my polls. I need to figure a way to increase exposure to get more involvement.

When Bloodlines arrives, I am considering a watchalong of that. An Upon Arrival Watch-a-Long? might need some work.

3 Likes

I can join for the 3 PM movie, at least.

1 Like

I appreciate any participation. It’s like a Xmas present for Don-El. and now that i look at my unclosed polls, Son of Batman has taken a late lead. And I’m on vacation til The Big Day. perhaps Dec 23 can be a short notice last chance watchalong of that if there’s any interest.

1 Like